All reviews recommend staying here the kitchen property fireplace key bear closet
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018

I took my family there last Xmas 2017. The location is awesome. The small complex is super cute, with a great outdoor fireplace and other charms, however when we got to our apartment we started to notice a lot of dirt! I accidentally spilt water on the kitchen floor so I used a paper towel to clean it up and the towel came up black! I was shocked and so cleaned other areas around the apartment and the place was filthy gross! I told the front desk who said they would send someone to clean. Came back to the apartment and it was barely cleaned any better. I wrote to complain and they did nothing. Didn’t offer anything to compensate. Nothing. Very bad business so no I do not recommend staying here.

3  Thank AZiets
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed just one night but everything was perfect!
The check in was pretty simple, we had an enveloppe with our key ready. We liked every details of the room.
It was just the 2 of us in the hotel so it made our stay even more unique.
Free bikes rental.
The pool was heated so even in the morning when it was cold we enjoyed it.
For sure we will come back!

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Peachgirl1217
Reviewed February 8, 2018

We had a beautiful experience staying at the Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay, you get what you pay for it and its in such a beautiful part of the mountain. It was quite a treat! I really recommend it and come prepared with everything you need!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Batool S
NoonLodge, Manager at Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Thanks so much for your great review, we are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful time at our Cabin!

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

We went to Big Bear for Christmas and stayed at the Noon Lodge!! It was nice and cozy cabin vibe.. We did not have a fireplace at the room but they have plenty of outside fireplaces to relax.. we watched an amazing sunset in the back of the property!!
Room was clean and nice.. As I read on a review here the beds ARe pretty squeaky and we did hear the neighbors thru a thin wall!!!! But it was kinda funny. We were there for short trip and I noticed they had no closet room so we ended up unpacking and leaving clothes on a bench which would be uncomfortable if we were there for more than two days..
Overall pretty satisfied and the location is good.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

We stayed over the Christmas period. Whilst the outdoor fire and gathering areas are really beautiful, I can’t say the same about both of our 2 bedroom cabins. What we had were actually one bedroom cabins. There is 1 en-suite room on the upper level and instead of a second bedroom, they placed 2 single beds in the upstairs living area which meant that the “fake” 2nd room was not enclosed and leads straight to the stairs. We feel cheated. There are no washers or dryers nor any hairdryers. The master bathroom lights could not be turned on after a shower and we had to use the bathroom in the dark.
So what we paid for were actually 2 one bedroom cabins and not two bedroom.

We did not see anyone at the lobby on the first and 2nd day and couldn’t raise any complaints. We still have one more night to go… I guess that’s another night of darkness in the master bathroom.

We strongly do NOT recommend this place. The only nice thing is the outdoors. Thoroughly disappointed and feel we have somewhat been duped.

Trip type: Traveled with family