Big Bear Lake was a welcome change from the smog and congestion of the coast. We booked the Hideaway cabin online and it was just what we needed - 3 bedrooms so the kids could have a room each, a kitchen so we could cook, a fireplace for atmosphere, a TV and DVD player, some alpacas and rabbits for the kids to pat, and old-school charm and character. This place is not the Hilton but it's warm and cosy and a short walk to the shops in the centre of town. The lady who runs the place is friendly, as is her wonderful big dog! No doubt we'll be back one day and would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 8 cabins on two peaceful acres just a 5 minute walk to the Village and we manage 8 Vacation Homes that sleep from 2 - 12 Guests. We have Lakeview Homes. NO HIDDEN FEES. All walking distance to the Village and lake. All Resort Cabins have in-room whirlpool tub, fireplace, kitchenette or kitchen, and porch. Free Wi-Fi. Pet friendly. Visit our bunnies and take the llamas for a walk. Sledding when snow permits. Most cabins for 2 or 4, one for up to 6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Pine Knot Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Pine Knot Hotel
- Hotel Pine Knot
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Big Bear Region, CA - Big Bear Lake