This was our first time visiting Pine Knot Guest Ranch. We stayed in Cabin 18 and it was just perfect for a family of four. The fireplace and Jacuzzi tub were a treat! The children enjoyed the feeding the llamas and bunnies. They even took the llamas on an afternoon stroll! The village is a short walk away. We were able to get to the ski resorts within 10 minutes. We were graciously given a tour of Cedar Creek and we plan to rent it during the summer. The owners are very nice and available if you have any questions or need assistance. I highly recommend the Pine Knot Guest Ranch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 8 cabins on two peaceful acres just a 5 minute walk to the Village and we manage 8 Vacation Homes that sleep from 2 - 12 Guests. We have Lakeview Homes. NO HIDDEN FEES. All walking distance to the Village and lake. All Resort Cabins have in-room whirlpool tub, fireplace, kitchenette or kitchen, and porch. Free Wi-Fi. Pet friendly. Visit our bunnies and take the llamas for a walk. Sledding when snow permits. Most cabins for 2 or 4, one for up to 6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Pine Knot Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Pine Knot Hotel
- Hotel Pine Knot
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Big Bear Region, CA - Big Bear Lake