We had a great time in this facility for a quick getaway. The room was clean and stocked at check in. We stayed in Cabin 15, where there is a charcoal grill outside (tip bring your own charcoal), and a small kitchenette to prepare quick meals. The location is excellent as it walking distance to the Village Shopping Area, and the "Town Trail" for hiking. There are llamas and bunnies in the property, and they are just an added bonus. I wish we had more time to enjoy the tranquility, but we didn't. That's just another reason to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 8 cabins on two peaceful acres just a 5 minute walk to the Village and we manage 8 Vacation Homes that sleep from 2 - 12 Guests. We have Lakeview Homes. NO HIDDEN FEES. All walking distance to the Village and lake. All Resort Cabins have in-room whirlpool tub, fireplace, kitchenette or kitchen, and porch. Free Wi-Fi. Pet friendly. Visit our bunnies and take the llamas for a walk. Sledding when snow permits. Most cabins for 2 or 4, one for up to 6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Pine Knot Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Pine Knot Hotel
- Hotel Pine Knot
- Pine Knot Guest Ranch Big Bear Region, CA - Big Bear Lake