Just stayed there for a night. It was very good accommodations. The room was clean but a little used. It was decorated cute, but there were no frills don't stay here if you are expecting some fancy hotel or something, its more like an upscale motel. But the price was right.
The location was great, just a block from the village. They also have direct access to the lake from their property a "beach" (which was more like stony sand) and a dock. There were beach chairs on a deck before the beach as well as a few scattered lawn chairs to relax on the beach. So from our room you just step outside and you just steps away from the water..a nice plus.
It was a little too crowded for my taste but that could just be the time of year i was there.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Big Bear Frontier is located on Big Bear Lake with 600 feet of private beachfront. We have 57 lovely cabins and motel rooms, all decorated in lodge pole mountain motif. Be sure to bring your beach towels and plan to Barbeque on one of our many grills, located around the property. Our beautiful grounds feature large lawns and giant pine trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Big Bear Frontier Cabins & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins And Hotel
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Big Bear Frontier Hotel
- Big Bear Frontier Lake
- Big Bear Frontier Lodge
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins & Hotel Big Bear Region, CA - Big Bear Lake