My granddaughter got married 3 weeks ago on Big Bear Mountain. So much of our family was there. We stayed at Big Bear Frontier Hotel. It
was great. The staff was very pleasant. The rooms clean. We really weren't sure what to expect but there was a little village there where
you could buy just about anything. We weren't sure what to expect
after going up that mountain for an hour but I have to admit it was well
worth the trip. Wished we could have stayed longer than 2 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Big Bear Frontier is located on Big Bear Lake with 600 feet of private beachfront. We have 57 lovely cabins and motel rooms, all decorated in lodge pole mountain motif. Be sure to bring your beach towels and plan to Barbeque on one of our many grills, located around the property. Our beautiful grounds feature large lawns and giant pine trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Big Bear Frontier Cabins & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins And Hotel
- Big Bear Frontier Hotel
- Big Bear Frontier Lake
- Big Bear Frontier Lodge
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins & Hotel Big Bear Region, CA - Big Bear Lake