We stayed in cabin 24 for three nights Oct. 19-22nd, and had a great time. The cabin was small but had a great view of the lake and the cost was around $88 per night. It had a large porch, and when you came out the back, the area towards the left is like a minature park, with picnic tables and bbq grills.
The staff is extremely friendly especially Richard, and more then willing to accommodate you with everything you need. We were celebrating our 7th year wedding anniversary. They gave us wine glasses, and we sat in the lobby near the fireplace which they had just lit, and enjoyed our wine. They have free internet service in the lobby, as well as a pool table, and plenty of videos for rent. They are within walking distance of StarBucks which made my wife happy, and near the CowBoy Saloon which is cheaper at lunch time then dinner. The private beach is really nice just to sit and read a book, listen to the water and watch the ducks go by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Bear Frontier is located on Big Bear Lake with 600 feet of private beachfront. We offer 57 lovely cabins and motel rooms, all decorated in a lodgepole mountain motif. Be sure to bring your beach towels and plan to barbecue on one of our many grills, located around the property. Our beautiful grounds feature large lawns and giant pine trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Big Bear Frontier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins And Hotel
- Big Bear Frontier Hotel
- Big Bear Frontier Lake
- Big Bear Frontier Lodge
- Big Bear Frontier Big Bear Region, CA - Big Bear Lake