Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Action Zipline Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Action Zipline Tours
from $129.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Action Zipline offered a great experience for my whole family. The guides made fun and relaxing for everyone. Overall well worth the cost.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time doing the zipline course on the mountain. Definitely something fun to do when vacationing at the lake. It is a little pricey, but they do give military discounts and have other discounted offers from time to time.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I have ziplined in several locations internationally. Here in California it is the most expensive place so far. With that said, it was fun, not the best but for first timers a great place to start. The crew was great. I did get this great picture. FYI if you go with friends and want the pictures get one copy of all and share the cost and pictures.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed January 16, 2017

I've certainly hiked in my life but never with snowshoes. It was an extremely busy weekend on the mountain and this was an excellent escape from the crowds and resorts by taking a snow covered hike into the wilderness. It can be as easy or as difficult as you want it to be. I happened to be with a group that were up for a challenge and we went into knee deep, untouched snow which was a great workout in addition to a stunning backdrop that nature provided. It can be an easy "walk in the park" or it can be a true mountain challenge, Phil, our guide will help you make the most of your experience. He's a delight to spend a few hours with and knows the trails - even when we they are several feet under snow. GREAT morning on the mountain. Special thanks to Jennifer in the office who made it all happen. Highly recommend snowshoeing and Action Tours!

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank HBNLA
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I enjoyed the zipline, however even though I watched on youtube, it wasn't quite as exciting as i thought it would be....you're not real far off the ground, and the views weren't quite as incredible as I thought they could be seeing that you are in the mountains and by a lake (which there is no view of)....the staff on the platforms were extremely friendly and helpful for people of all abilities!! It was a fun day , a bit pricey for what it was....so while not overwhelmed, it was a good day and we enjoyed it.

Date of experience: October 2016