Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Action Zipline Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Action Zipline Tours
from $129.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2015

Last year Zipline Tours 4-wheeled our group up into the Big Bear Mountan area, and instructed us in detail on equipment and technique very effectively. This was my first zipline trip, so I was grateful for that. There were about 9 runs of different lengths over forests and canyon areas that were spectacular. If you miss a landing, the helpful and well trained staff are there to take care of you. I did that once but was able to haul myself up. One other zipper didn't, and the staff covered that situation quickly so the group was not delayed. A lot of fun and beautiful scenery. Worth every cent.

Date of experience: January 2015
3  Thank Jim H
Reviewed August 21, 2015

My friends and I decided to try the Action Zipline tour in Big Bear Lake, and I'm glad we did because we all had an awesome experience. Most of us were new to Ziplining and found it to be fantastically exciting fun. There were nine of us ranging from ages 55 to 13 and everyone of us had a great time. Though we were all a little nervous, some more than others, the very professional zipline crew were kind, friendly, very knowledgable, and most of all dedicated to making sure our trip was safe and fun.
I definitely recommend this tour to anyone who wants to have a great and exciting time.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Ann S
Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

I did the zip line tour this afternoon and it was fun! Once you check in you watch a short safety video, take a 20 minute van ride to the place and then take a 5 minute ride in an off road vehicle that takes you to the first zip line. The tour guides were awesome! Everyone was so nice and helpful through out the whole tour. A few things I would recommend is bringing cash for a tip for the guides, a light jacket (it's cold up there) and closed toed shoes. If you have a GoPro they do not allow them on the tour unless you have the slide in helmet mount. They have helmets with the attachment on it and but you need have the other half of the attachment with you (I wish they would have told me)... If not pictures are $5 each or $45 for every single photo. No selfie sticks or chest mounts either!! They make it clear no cell phones are allowed on the tour. They have lockers for free at the check in desk to lock you personal belongings up. Overall the tour is about 3 hours. I'd recommend this tour for everyone to try!

Date of experience: August 2015
3  Thank NEEK90
Reviewed May 12, 2015

I've never gone zip lining before. There is a lot of trust you have to put into someone who is making sure you are going to be safe as you go zooming high off the ground from one tree stand to another. The good news is these guys are as good as it gets.

The guys who took care of our group were 100% professional. At no time did you anyone feel unsafe or rushed. They were constantly reminding of us various safety instructions so no one would get hurt.

It really is a lot of fun. If your up in this area and have never tried Zip lining before I would highly recommend Action Zipline Tours.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank megsss
Reviewed April 29, 2015 via mobile

My husband & I went to Big Bear Lake for a relaxing weekend. We were wondering what else can we do around there other than enjoying the view. Then, something came in my mind that the last time I was at Big Bear I signed up for a zipline tour and I had a blast. I told my husband how beautiful the views were while I was up in the trees waiting for my turn. I wanted my husband to experience it too. I couldn't remember the name of the company where I booked it before. So, I went to google and found this Action Zipline Tours. I called and they booked us right away for a 1:00pm appointment the next day. It cost $120 a person, but they give Military discounts. Also, they suggested a $10 dollar tip for the tour guide. Well, When we got to the place, it wasn't the same company when I took my first zipline adventure, but it didn't matter because I know that we will still have a good time. The first thing you will do is, signed a form, then they had you watched a safety video. When that was done, they drove us 20 minutes to another location. When we got there, they have a Safari truck waiting for us to get us to the location where they have the zipline. They have 9 zipline obstacles, and they told us that it'll take about 3 hours to complete it. There were at least 18 people in our group, and there were 4 tour guides assigned to us. They made sure that we were safe, and taught us how to be safe. At first, we were all nervous but our tour guide assured us that it'll be fun and exciting! And they were right!! By the time we were finished and got back to the main building, everybody was so exhausted but very happy. Then, we all got to see the pictures that the company photographer took, everybody looked happy & having so much fun. The cost for the pictures range from $20-$45 a package. We will definitely try it again when we visit Big Bear. The good thing about the Action Zipline is, they're open year round if the weather permits. Besides zipline, they also have other adventures. So, I would suggest to check out Action Zipline Tours when you're in Big Bear, and I can assure you that you will have a great time too.

4  Thank caligur