“Delish”

Amangela's Sandwich and Bagel House
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love that there is outdoor seating so we can take our dog. The bread is fresh and delicious. We haven't tried anything we don't like.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The sandwiches are good here, as well as the iced coffees. Not a fan of the service, they sometimes can't keep track of orders, saw one of the employees pouring herself a glass of wine while on the job. The environment is alright, but when they have live music it's not so great.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Food was so good we returned the next day and ate here for dinner. Teen girls had smoothies and I had a mocha coffee drink. The veggie sandwich was really good and included chips, fruit, or potato salad. The homemade hummus on it really made it special and all ingredients were fresh.

1  Thank Barbara W
Reviewed February 2, 2013

If you looking for Subway type sub crap then keep walking... but if you looking for the best sandwich in all San Bernardino County, then this is the place to go. I don't know what brand of cold cuts they use but believe me they use the best quality product I see in long time.
And yes you need to wait and extra few minutes because they make everything from scratch and the result is a deliciuous sandwich. The sides dishes are spectacular and the girls in charge of the shop really know how to make a great sandwich. I'll be back and I 'll recommend to my friends!.

1  Thank Gerardo I
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had a great assortment of coffee, simple lunch and breakfast items. Very cute shop, friendly people, and good food for great price.