“Incredibly good site-made breads”

Amangela's Sandwich and Bagel House
Big Bear Lake / Newport Beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredibly good site-made breads”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The sandwiches are great; the bread makes them amazing! Currently the best place to eat in the Village. I'm a local, and I believe it's important to patronize the businesses I like, so they will be there when I want them. I would eat there every day if I only had the time to properly enjoy the great food!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank BigBearLocal001

• Turkish first
“Better than Starbucks!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I love the bagel shop for their great sandwiches, laid-back style, comfy sofas, and the fact they moved to the village! Much more convenient location. Only place in town for a great smoothie. Thanks!

2 Thank landcrab6
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best little place in the village”
Reviewed May 25, 2011

I found this friendly restaurant on the internet. We went there a couple of time during our visit to Big Bear Lake. The food was fresh, interesting, and reasonably priced. The owner was very nice and chatted with us about her recent move from Fawnskin on the north shore of Big Bear Lake. They are now located in the Village shopping area. There are lots of interesting shops to walk around and explore. We heard the smoothies were good but didn't have a chance to try them. We also like the fact that they had free wi-fi. You won't be disappointed if you eat here.

• Visited May 2011