“Best of Big Bear”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Casa Del Lago

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

luv2trave...
Los Angeles, California
“Best of Big Bear”
Reviewed September 1, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My family and I spend lots of time in the mountains and we have stayed in many rentals. This house was definitely one of our favorites. Everything was top-notch! This house is equipped with everything you need for a perfect vacation including the pool and foosball table, wi-fi access throughout the entire house, fully stocked kitchen with everything you needed to cook a feast both indoors and out. We spent many days BBQing and hours playing volleyball on the volleyball court in the backyard, while taking in the beauty of the lake. We were definitely due for a vacation after a stressful year and we couldn't of asked for a better place to de-stress and enjoy time with family. We will definitely book this house the next time we are in Big Bear.

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location right on the lake and all the pluses this house had to offer e.g., netflix, volleyball court, game room, laundry room
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
LA VERNE
Reviewed March 26, 2014 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
CA
Reviewed January 30, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Date of stay: January 2014
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
San Clemente
Reviewed January 16, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Date of stay: December 2013
CA
Reviewed December 26, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Date of stay: December 2013
Management Response
Dec 26, 2013
We are sincerely sorry for the experience you had at Casa Del Lago. We are happy to offer our repeat guests a discount, however we do have parameters that we are not allowed to offer that discount during holidays. We hope to have you back with Big Bear Cool Cabins to make sure that you know that you are choosing the right company for your needs. Please contact us upon your next trip to Big Bear so we may make sure that your next visit with us is nothing but enjoyable.
Las Vegas
Reviewed September 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Covina
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing