“Awesome!!!”
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Queen sleeper sofa
Bedroom with new Full bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jessilyn...
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The cabin is so well furnished, very spacious and excellently​ ventilated. I had a lot of fun staying here. It was so relaxing and soothing to be here after a long week of work.Thank you for the accommodation. I truly hope that it would be available the next time. I totally reccomend this cabin! April is just the best.

Date of stay: June 2017
Breezie P
“Perfect Vaca 2 start summer”
Reviewed June 14, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I was sooo pleased when I drove up the cabin looked very well kept. The neighborhood was quiet and surrounded with beauty. Walking inside I instantly felt at home. April was an AMAZING Host. She gave me directions to different trails and activities to try. Definitely recommend this cabin to a friend or family.

Date of stay: June 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing