“Clean, Comfortable, & Close”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Autumn A
“Clean, Comfortable, & Close”
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed at The Gridiron for two nights and chose this place because of the awesome proximity to Snow Summit (a short easy walk). We were amazed when we unlocked the digital keypad; pictures don't do this place justice! There was an air hockey table, big TVs, Keurig and coffee pods, shampoo conditioner and shower gel in every shower and really cool artwork everywhere (you've gotta see the master bathroom door, I was inspired). I forgot to pack lotion and Qtips, so was pretty excited to find those in the bathrooms. Motion sensor night lights were a pretty cool feature I discovered at 3am while not stubbing my toes. Above all else, everything felt new and immaculate. This place could probably sleep a football team, so the four of us spread out comfortably. And I was tempted to get my laundry done before leaving because the washer and dryer were nicer than what we have at home.

The night before we left we hung out around the backyard firepit and enjoyed the crisp weather and scenery before heading out for dinner. We weren't sure where to go until we flipped through a book of local menus (have they thought of everything??) and polished the night off enjoying a beer on the front patio and watching cars drive by. The next morning we almost missed check out time to squeeze in one last game of air hockey. I give this place five stars and will definitely be coming back during snow season.

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing