“Amazing Weekend!”
Review of Preseli Venture

Preseli Venture
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Mathry
More attraction details
Owner description: Preseli Venture are a long established adventure provider offering sustainable adventure activities and walking holidays on the inspirational Pembrokeshire coastline in Britain's only coastal National Park. We provide top qulaity Coasteering, Sea kayaking and Surfing adventures at the very best beautiful and wildest locations, well away from the crowds and we cater for everyone: adults, families, groups, couples, individuals, schools and college groups. Come jump on in, no experience needed and join us for the experience of a lifetime on our Adrenalin Cocktail weekend breaks, family adventure holidays, sea kayaking courses and longer holidays for adults, right through to our Endorphin Blaster half-day adventures and self-guided eco walking holidays. We offer our lovely 5 star eco lodge accommodation on the coast as the perfect base from which to enjoy the adventures and exploration of the stunning National Park coastline.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This weekend at Preseli Venture was absolutely awesome! I had so much fun coasteering, hiking, and sea kayaking! I was completely exhausted by the end of the weekend but only because we were so active and having so much fun!! I was so impressed by the staff of Preseli Venture because it ran like a well oiled machine! They knew what we were thinking even before we were thinking it ourselves considering they were very prepared with hot chocolate and a water proof camera as well as timely meals (which we delicious!). I was also impressed with how personal each instructor was because within 30 minutes of the activity they knew our names. I loved the personalized Facebook message after the weekend to put them even higher in my book! All businesses should take a page out of Preseli Venture's book because they are doing everything right!

preseliventure, Manager at Preseli Venture, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Brilliant to hear you had so much fun...we really enjoyed your visit to Wales too :) We do our best to offer a personal service and are very appreciative of your kind words. Do come back for more fun and adventures in the future. Alec & the Preseli Venture team.x

All reviews
"next morning"
"i'd recommend"
"stunning coastline"

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I went with my school during my study abroad experience, and I had the best time here! It was right up my ally, and they did a great job with everything! The rooms are amazing and very comfortable, the food and staff in the lounge was great, and the view is absolutely stunning. The tour guides were amazing,with Jon and Ron being the best guides ever! It is truly a once in a lifetime trip that if you are looking at this trip you must take it.

preseliventure, Manager at Preseli Venture, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Lovely to hear from you and thank you for your review...we had a great time with your group adventuring along the coast last weekend. We do our best to offer comfy accommodation, good food and awesome adventures - so glad to hear we ticked the boxes :) Do come back and join us again if you are in the UK. Alec & the Preseli Venture team.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great couple of days guided sea kayaking with Jon. Managed to get in rock hopping, a tidal race and a bit surf all squeezed in to a couple of days. Even though the swell was reasonably big Jon managed to pick a relevant locations to suit our ability and skills. Great coastline to see from a kayak, thoroughly recommend it. We will be back!

Ah, brilliant...so good to hear you had a great few days sea kayaking with us. Rock hopping, surfing and tidal races along the Pembrokeshire coastline sounds brilliant :) Best wishes for your future kayak trips. We are looking forward to welcoming you back sometime soon, do keep in touch. Alec & the Preseli Venture team.x

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I am currently studying abroad in London, England for the semester. I heard about Preseli through my school and on a whim booked tickets. It turns out Wales was in the process of one of the worst storms they've had in ten years. Most would think an adventure filled weekend full of outdoorsy activities would be ruined... but not this weekend. My group and I ended up having the time of our lives, both the instructors and the Preseli staff welcomed us with open arms and made the weekend so worthwhile. Coasteering was insanely incredible, as was the hike and the sea kayaking. Honestly, I would recommend Preseli Venture to anyone who wants to have a memorable weekend!

preseliventure, Manager at Preseli Venture, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

A lovely first review to start the 2014 season off with - thanks Jen :) Yes, it was a little bit breezy and rainy over the weekend but we are soooo happy to hear you had a fantastic time. It was great to experience the Welsh coastline with you and have an awesome time 'whatever the weather'! Alec :)

See more reviews
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I added a trip to Wales onto a business trip in Manchester, and really wanted to go sea kayaking. Preseli filled the bill perfectly, plus I added on a half day coasteering. First, let me say that the lodge has a wonderful energy about it. The food is home cooked and delicious, the rooms and lodge are simple and nice. The whole place seems very well thought out (really loved the drying room and in-floor heating). Despite it being mid-November, the weather was great and with all the gear Preseli provides, you don't need to worry about the cold. The guides were helpful and enthusiastic, dispelling any fears the group may have had about jumping off of cliffs into the ocean. I am in my early 50s, and it was all great fun. Don't hold back on this adventure, you'll love it!

preseliventure, Manager at Preseli Venture, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

A brilliant idea to add us to your business trip! Thank you for your lovely review and joining us. It was great to welcome you and have fun exploring the coastline with you. Glad to hear you were cosy and warm in and out of the sea :) Alec & the Preseli Venture Team.