“Incredible - memories to last me a lifetime”

Wild Sweden - wildlife tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$186.34*
and up
Moose Safari in Skinnskatteberg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WildSweden is #1 at wildlife tours in Sweden. Experience wild nature and animals like Moose, Beavers, Wolves and Bears. Our mission is to offer genuine nature experiences that support wildlife conservation and creates economic opportunities for the local society. During the last 10 years we have taken care of visitors from 75 countries. Join our experienced guides for an adventure of a lifetime!
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Not my usual Saturday night... At midnight I lay down in a dark Swedish forest with a wolf watching me from 30m away. Obviously it was pitch black so I could not see him....but boy was he there. ..and his pack!. An hour later when we had walked back to the camp fire they started to howl. As I quickly turned around to hear a howl less than 50m from me a shooting star arched across the star filled sky. My eyes started to water...my heart skipped a beat and the wolves surrounded us...howling for 14 minutes solid. That was a night that is forever etched in my mind. Incredible.

This was all thanks to Marcus and Jan - two of the most accomplished and incredible guides I have ever met. They are so passionate about their work and the happiness of their guests. They inspire passion in everyone they meet.

Whilst staying a Kolarbyn Eco Lodge we went on 3 Wild Sweden tours - beaver, moose and wolf howling. All incredible, all inspirational, all very well run and excellent value. I'd say "go now" but I am worried that they might get too popular and I might not get to go again :)

2  Thank ECCLE
MarcusEldh, Ägare at Wild Sweden - wildlife tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for those kind words! It was a magical adventure. We sure hope to see you with us again soon.

All reviews
"b b"
in 5 reviews
"great guide"

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had a really fantastic trip with Marcus and Jan from Wild Sweden. We saw over 20 moose over a long weekend both on foot and from a vehicle, heard the wolves howling less than 1km away from our fire and had amazing sighting of beavers on land and in the water.

Jan and Marcus are great guides, knowledgeable, really friendly and know how to deliver a fun and memorable experience.

We stayed at Kolarbyn Ecolodge which was a fantastic place as well - so peaceful! Andreas at Kolarbyn is very knowledgeable also and a great host.

Thanks to all at Wild Sweden and Kolarbyn for a great trip!

Thank you! I am glad to hear that the Swedish nature made an impression on you! Welcome back any time.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Supper round a camp fire by the lake before heading off for an evening moose spotting. Watching quietly in a clover field heightened the senses and thrill when the animals stepped quietly from the forest. The knowledge, professionalism and friendliness of the guides really made this trip special

2  Thank recce92

Thank you!
I am glad you enjoyed your adventure with us.
Welcome back!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went on the Wild Sweden moose safari and beaver safari. Both tours were fantastic. We had a brilliant time sneaking through the forests to spot moose and cruising the lake on a quiet electric boat watching beavers. The guides were brilliant. They were really interesting and, on both trips, made sure we saw plenty of animals and got as close as possible. To top it off, the included dinners were both delicious!

Jack & Katie

5  Thank JackFromDublin
MarcusEldh, Manager at Wild Sweden - wildlife tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our guides and wildlife sightings. Hope to see you again!

Best regards, Marcus Eldh, WildSweden