“A fantastic holiday with WildSweden”

Wild Sweden - wildlife tours
Moose Safari in Skinnskatteberg
More Info
$753.53*
and up
3-Night Kolarbyn Ecolodge Wildlife Adventure with Guided Moose and Beaver...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WildSweden is #1 at wildlife tours in Sweden. Experience wild nature and animals like Moose, Beavers, Wolves and Bears. Our mission is to offer genuine nature experiences that support wildlife conservation and creates economic opportunities for the local society. During the last 10 years we have taken care of visitors from 75 countries. Join our experienced guides for an adventure of a lifetime!
“A fantastic holiday with WildSweden”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I really had a brilliant time with this company. Marcus and Jan are very good guides and I got to see and do everything they said I would and much more. I got to see over 20 moose, 8 beavers, heard wolves howling, red squirrels, snakes and many types of birds. If you have a sense of adventure and a love of wildlife then this tour is for you. Thank you WildSweden, I won't forget my wild adventure!

Ross Sims
Aberdeen, Scotland

Buxton, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Brilliant Moose Safari”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I will remember this Moose Safari with Marcus for ever. I have been on wildlife viewing trips all over the world and this was one of the best. Marcus not only loves and knows the forest and its wildlife , he is a.so good with people. His warmth and hospitality put us all ( a very mixed group from Singapore, Australia and UK) at our ease. He used his skills and knowledge to find moose, even when they were not in the usual places. He spent loads of time with us and never rushed us. moose are amazing. do is Wild Sweden.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Moose and Beaver, both Amazing!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

What a fantastic nights out these both were. The tour groups were small, two couples and a family on one and just us on the other! The food supplied was of a high standard and included wraps made from local produce and Swedish coffee, cookies and buns (all home made) for dessert.
On the moose tour we saw between 11-13 moose including a cow with her new calf and a bull with his seasonal antlers growing.
The beaver tour was on a boat and we saw between 9-15 beavers (we lost count) including three on land. In addition to this we saw three beaver dens as well as trees that had either been felled by beavers or were half eaten by beavers.
In both cases the guides were helpful, friendly and enthusiastic with very good English. We will be visiting Sweden again purely to do more of their tours!

Aix-en-Provence, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Moose and beaver safari”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

It was a real pleasure to share this experience with Wild Sweden. I 've really enjoyed this tour and this explanations about sweden' nature and animals. My favourite was the beaver safari on a boat with Marcus. Thanks to the binocular we can see lots of beaver, even a moose in the lake!

Vasteras, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Moose Safari”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We just happened to have booked the tour for the 10th anniversary of Wild Sweden. Everything was great: the weather, the guides, the group and of course the tour. We saw some stunning woods, lakes and of course moose. The guides were very knowledgeable, fun and relaxed. I can only recommend it, it´s absolutely worth the money.

2 Thank AndreaLauener