“Friday evening”

Lantzville Village Pub
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Lantzville
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The historical Lantzville Pub is located just minutes from Woodgrove mall in Nanaimo. With stunning ocean views and homestlye meals at reasonable prices, it's worth the drive out! Come visit us on Saturday's for our Prime Rib Dinner!
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The place was full, we walked in and I was looking around for a place to sit when same nice lady in a Cancuks top asked how many people .I said 2, she said come and took us to a table,there was a Cancuks game on and they were giving away prizes + tickets to a Cancuks game.It was a little loud but not bad,we order fish+chips and seafood that we both liked,we watched the game a little my wife won a tie shirt,that she thought was great its the first time she won any thing like that.We both enjoyed ourself for a evening out. The waitress was excellence food was hot ,the bartender was friendly when I went and asked for tickets. We will go back again for sure.Thank Lantzvlle Pub.

1  Thank Daisy42013
There are newer reviews for Lantzville Village Pub

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were traveling with friends and staying in Lantzville at Ele's Escape B & B By the Sea. The owner, Barb, suggested a short walk to the beach and then dinner at the local Village Pub. We welcomed the walk after spending the day on the ferry and in the car, and our walk eventually took us to the Village Pub, where we enjoyed friendly service and delicious fish and chips at a reasonable price.

2  Thank Aff2013
Reviewed October 11, 2013

great food at a very reasonable price. The location is very laid-back and has a beautiful view of Grorgia Strait. Friendly and attentive staff. tremendous value

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I doubt I will ever go back there. Tasha was terribly rude. The bartender was friendly, but there are many places I can spend my money, and this place will not be one of them.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

It has been a few years since we were at this establishment, but some company dropped in and wanted to dine out. Off we went to the Lantzville Pub. They have a special on every night of the week and Tuesday night was pasta night. Any pasta dish for $10.95. I had the seafood linguine and the seafood serving accompanying the pasta was very generous. My meal alone would have been good for two people. Two generous glasses of wine and two huge dinners, under $45 with taxes and generous tip included. Server was very entertaining and good! 6 happy diners will be back!

1  Thank Ed S