Vancouver Island Eles Escape B&B by the Sea
$105
$109
All reviewsvancouver islandbarbaraguestsbedroomsheepdog
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Ele's Escape was our first experience staying in a B&B and it was fabulous! Barb, our host was not only personable, she gave us lots of information on the area and also accommodated our schedule. The breakfasts. Awesome!! Chocolate crepes, waffles, eggs benedict, fresh fruit.......and much, much more. The private guest room and entrance also a plus. The purpose of our trip was to visit family and meet a new grandaughter so we didn't get a chance to do much exploring but we will return to this beautiful area and spend more time at the ocean. It will be a return visit to Ele's Escape B&B by the Sea!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy K
Reviewed April 2, 2012

My first stay was so wonderful that I had to return to this great B&B, just minutes from Nanaimo. Once again, the hosts were welcoming and very helpful with suggestions of new places and restaurants to experience. The breakfasts are as delicious as they were the first time I had the pleasure to stay here. The addition of a small fridge in my room was a pleasant surprise. The short walk to the ocean makes it an easy decision to enjoy walking there both in the morning and later on in the day. Relaxing on my choice of either of the two decks was an added bonus. I look forward to my next stay, as I know I shall return.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JohnnySG
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My wife and I had an amazing time at Ele's B & B, a cozy place to come back to after venturing out to fish for steelhead, gather fresh wild oysters, hike and just walk down to the water to watch the Stellar Sea Lions and hear them bark. From the chocolatey crepe thing for breakfast to die for, to your very own fuzzy bathrobes, from candle-lit dinner to the coolest bathroom ever, this was a great find near Nanaimo. Great for a couple's getaway, and you can bring your pet too! We'll recommend it to our friends who want to go to the heart of Vancouver Island.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Harry P
Reviewed February 23, 2012

If you're looking for someplace with attentiveness to all the details and more, Ele's Escape is it! Pet-friendly was my first clue it would be wonderful. But I had no idea the food would be so spectacular, the guest room filled with unexpected fun and comfort ( think amazing chocolate, homemade cookies, soft robes and lots more...). The bed was soo soft and cozy, the ocean within view and a 1 minute walk and the hosts incredible. Informative, welcoming and fun, they are some of the best we've experienced. A fantastic place to rejuvinate and play! Click on that reserve button and give yourself (and your pup!) a great gift! Mary M.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2011

The room was very comfortable and very nicely done. This excellent quiet location is wonderful to view the ocean and walk along the ocean shoreline, and is only 1 km from Nanaimo. I liked everything about this location (the spacious deck, the meals and the decor) and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo