“A Must Do”

Skydive Jurien Bay Perth
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Jurien Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tandem skydive near Perth at the World's Most Beautiful Beach Skydive. Located just 2 hours north of Perth, we offer beach skydives from up to 14,000ft where you'll experience the adrenaline rush of freefall over the amazing Turquoise Coast, a mind-blowing view that has to be seen to be believed. On your way to jump altitude you'll have an opportunity to take in the incredible views of the Coral Coast. After an exhilarating freefall, your parachute ride will be a peaceful experience as you fly through the air above the spectacular reefs and views of the Jurien Bay Marine Park, giving you a moment to take in what you just accomplished. All skydives land on the soft sandy beach in Jurien Bay, the perfect finish to an amazing life changing experience.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

words cant describe how much fun it is. I jumped with Chris and he was fantastic. Great service from the staff. And the view was amazing. You have to do it.

Christine S, Manager at Skydive Jurien Bay Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We're glad you enjoyed your jump, and we'll Chris know how fantastic he is!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went to celebrate my father's 51st birthday and as an end of school reward and it was AWESOME, professional, fun, incredibly scenic and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants an incredible thrill and the most memorable experience! That's one off the bucket list :)) we'll definitely be back with the rest of the family next time

1  Thank Sara C

Thanks so much for your review, and congratulations on your fantastic results from school. You certainly deserved a reward like a skydive. Good luck in university and we hope to see you again to celebrate more great results.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went on the 1st anniversary of my mum's death and to raise money for Alzheimer's. It was a very emotional day but from start to finish all the tandem guys made us feel right at ease.Before i knew it we were up in a very small plane and getting ready to jump.Then it was too late to turn back. Would highly recommend if you are in the area. Beieve me if i can do it anyone can, you won,t get another buzz like this ever

1  Thank Bids M

Thank you so much for your Trip Advisor review. We're glad we were able to make you feel comfortable on such an emotional day. Skydiving is such a life-affirming experience, and it's a wonderful thing to help through difficult times. We hope the difficult times ease, but the buzz from your skydive remains! Thanks again..

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I went to celebrate my new year's eve at Jurien Bay and decided to dive and end the year in style! ;) The experience was just awesome!!!! Staff was friendly and my instructor "Chris" was really good, I felt safe and comfortable with him :) Thank u buddy!!
...Make sure u get the photos and video pack- u'll surely love watching it over n over again ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We're glad your skydive made your New Year special and hope to see you next year!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I was very very frightened about this however the staff were wonderful, particularly my tandem guy Heath who was a legend. The photos and video were amazing and the scenery is breathtaking. Highly recommended even for the less brave like myself.

Thanks so much for your review. We think Heath is a legend too, very glad we can cater even to the "less brave!" Hope to see you again one day!