All reviews beefeater next door beefeater restaurant car park attached beefeater peppa pig world family room no lift meal deal good nights sleep quiet location a ground floor room evening meal and breakfast plenty of parking would stay here again new forest one night stay pre cruise stay
Reviewed July 13, 2014

reception was very welcoming. The room was spacious and very clean and comfortable.I was amazed how quiet it was. It was also nice to know that they look after female solo travellers which impressed me as it was my first time travelling alone. It was a tad too hot in the room but a fan was provided in the room already on arrival. I will definately be returning.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2014

...because everything was brilliant except for one thing: the temperature in the room. And I see that other reviewers have said the same thing!
As people who use Premier Inns will know, the rooms are modern, spacious, spotlessly clean and surprisingly quiet. The staff members are friendly and efficient. The problem on this occasion was that the temperature in the room, despite it being only an averagely warm day, was really hot. When we entered the room, two fans were already switched on and the window was open but unfortunately, the effect was minimal. My husband doesn't mind how warm it gets and so he slept well, praising the comfort of both the mattress and the pillows. I, on the other hand, had one of my worst night's sleep in a long time.
True to their promise and to their credit, though, the receptionist refunded the cost of our night's stay without quibble.
It was such a shame that something as basic as this should make for such a disappointing stay when actually, Premier Inn are really good at what they do...

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MM2H
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Nice setting, without being on top of all the traffic, ideally placed to catch the bus and leave the car. No road noise, but rooms hot even with window open. There was a fan provided but personally I can't sleep with the noise of it going. We used a disabled room, only moan was the weak and feeble shower.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I would have given a better rating if it had not been for the heat in the room. On the positive side, on arrival reception was friendly and welcoming and even offered an umbrella to get to the new annexe building as it was pouring with rain. To my amazement the hotel had phoned me the day before to recommend that I book if I wanted to use the restaurant that evening as the hotel was fully booked - I have neve had this service from a Premier Inn before, so top marks for that. The room itself was spotlessly clean, the bed comfortable, and the TV had the full range of Freeview channels.
What let the whole thing down was that the room was stiflingly hot, despite the fact that the rain had cooled everything down outside. You can only open the window a couple of inches as it is restricted for 'safety reasons'. The fan provided was good but noisy, so the upshot was that I had a miserable night with very little sleep.
To my amazement, in the morning when I went to check out, they asked how my night had been, and when I told them that the room had been too hot, the fan too noisy etc they instantly offered to refund the cost of the room - this is in line with their good night's sleep guarantee, but it was the first time I have ever had it offered. They even commented that I was not the only one to have suffered and agreed that for a new-build the ventilation was very poor. I can see many more refunds in a hot summer.
So, first class customer service on all fronts, Premier Inn needs to look at ventilation or air conditioning at this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This was my first visit to a Premier Inn and I was not disappointed. Accommodation was excellent with energetic and enthusiastic staff available to satisfy your every need. The optional food was also of a very high quality and once again you had the impression that all the staff had been through extensive training on how to make customers happy at all times my only regret is that I am unable to visit Premier Inn's more frequently.
Situated close to a network of roads that can accommodate the busy tourist what more can one want.

Room tip: All rooms offer peace and quiet.
Date of stay: June 2014