Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection
The Inn at Lost Creek(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
$179
$152
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Lumiere Hotel in Telluride(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Breakfast included
Mountain Lodge Telluride(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Peaks Resort & Spa(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
$383
Mountainside Inn(Telluride)
$139
$135
The Hotel Telluride(Telluride)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Restaurant
Palmyra(Mountain Village)
Etta Place One(Telluride)
TripAdvisor
Telluride Lodge(Telluride)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsski valetm clubice rinkbeautiful hotelfree gondolaking roomtop notchsoaking tuboutdoor poolcookiesfire pithigh endski resortthe location is perfecteasy accessturn down servicebedroom residence
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I just have to tell you all how much I love this spa (and Sarah). No matter what I have going on (tight shoulders, anxiety, pinched nerve, etc) she gets in there and fixes it. I always feel like a new person by the time I walk back down that hall to take my steam shower. She's amazing!! I've made it a "must" to go pamper myself at least once a month and it's been the best decision I've ever made. Tricia, Michael and team are all wonderful and I hope each and every person reading this will also make it a "must" while they are here. You will not be dissaponted.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Todd G, Director of Sales at Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

THanks so much for your committment to our wonderful Spa at the Madeline. Sarah and the entire team that Tricia has assembled are fantastic! With the addition of the new hair and nail salon, it is truly a full service experience. Please come and join us again soon and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Madeline for our 1st Anniversary. I booked over the phone directly with the hotel, because I was searching for a hotel that would include an anniversary package of champagne or something like that.

When I called Hotel Madeline, I was told they love to have honeymooners and people celebrating anniversaries and special occasions, and they would make a note of the occasion and send up a complimentary bottle of champagne along with chocolate covered strawberries. I was sold. I booked right then. I was more than willing to pay for the addition, but I wouldn't argue with complimentary!

We arrived, and the room was beautiful. Occupancy was down because of slow season, and a storm that just went through, but we were happy for the quiet! The service was lacking, however, and that note they put for a celebratory package never stuck because we didn't ever receive a package I specifically called for. I wanted a memorable and romantic getaway, but was very very disappointed. I even reminded the staff at check in that it was an anniversary trip.

All I got was.. Oh nice. Really.. Oh nice? Yeah. A first wedding anniversary IS nice.

Would I stay again? No. I believe the details are important in a service oriented industry.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Todd G, Director of Sales at Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thanks so much for giving the Hotel Madeline an opportunity to host your visit to Telluride. Please let me start by saying Happy Anniversary, and I hope that your overall experience in Telluride was a pleasant one.

I was very discouraged to hear of your dissappointment with the Hotel Madeline service during your stay. We strive to go above and beyond, and I will be speaking with our team directly to ensure that your feedback is heard and we improve in this area.

Looks like you may be a regional resident, and I would really like an opportunity to improve on your overall experience and exceed your expecations. If there is an opportunity please let me know directly if you might entertain coming back with us for a night. It would be my pleasure to have you and I would be happy to speakw ith you directly about the details.

On behalf of all of us at the hotel, please accept my apologies, and I hope that the wonderful product and setting at the Madeline was a good foundation for a nice overall Anniversary trip. Thanks again for sharing feedback and I look forward to meeting when the time is right.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Property is lovely. Rooms are lovely. Staff is fine. Location is terrific. Quite surprised when my expected room and tax became room, tax, mandatory resort fee, and $30 parking fee. Now I can appreciate how parking is only levied to those who have cars, but if the resort fee is mandatory, shouldn't that be rolled into the overall advertised price? Always more interesting to sucker folks in at a particular price, and then whack them at check-in with the ole bait-n-switch mandatory resort fee. It's deceitful. It's fraudulent. And the common excuse that "it's customary in our business" doesn't make it any less fraudulent or offensive. When I was in the hotel business, if you felt it necessary to derive an additional $30 or $50 of room revenue, you just raised your prices and advertised as such. Nice property, but recommend you get absolute clarity with respect to your actual out-the-door cost in order to flush out any undisclosed bait-n-switch (a.k.a. resort fee) and the like.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank perfectswitch
Todd G, Director of Sales at Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Good evening and thanks so much for staying with us at the Hotel Madeline, and for taking the time to provide feedback on your overall experience. We were delighted to hear that you felt the staff and hotel product were pleasant and met expectations.

Certainly I was disappointed to hear of your frustration with our hotel fees and taxes. Can you please provide me with further details on how you made your booking with us? We work hard to outline all our fees on our website and all our booking confirmation letters to ensure our guests are not hit with unexpected fees. You should have received details on services provided and the associated costs. Please advise if these items were missing from your reservation process. I look forward to discussing further at your convenience and we hope you will consider bus again on a future visit to our area. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel is incredible. The staff was beyond helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who likes to be pampered and surrounded with luxury. Every finish is high end and no cost was spared in creating absolute perfection.

• Stayed: October 2013
Todd G, Director of Sales at Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thanks so much for staying with us at Hotel Madeline and for taking the time to provide feedback. Please find an opportunity to come back and visit us again soon, we would be delighted to have you.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed for a 65th Birthday Celebration. The room was spaciuos with a mini bar, comfy bed, casual seating, a desk, deluxe bathroom and small balcony. The staff accomodated all our requests and the restaurants served delicious food. The location was just a minute (walking distance) from the Gondola to the mountain top and downtown Telluride.

Room Tip: A down mountain view is great or over the skating rink.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Todd G, Director of Sales at Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Happy 65th!! Thanks so much for selecting the Hotel Madeline for your stay in Telluride. Please come back and share another special occasion with us soon. Thanks again!