Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection
Lumiere Hotel in Telluride(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
$312
$245
  • Breakfast included
The Inn at Lost Creek(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
$179
$152
  • Breakfast included
Mountain Lodge Telluride(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
$189
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Peaks Resort & Spa(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
$383
Mountainside Inn(Telluride)
$139
$135
The Hotel Telluride(Telluride)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Restaurant
Hotel Columbia(Telluride)
$299
$290
Palmyra(Mountain Village)
Telluride Lodge(Telluride)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsski valetm clubice rinkbeautiful hotelfree gondolaking roomtop notchsoaking tuboutdoor poolcookiesfire pithigh endski resortthe location is perfecteasy accessturn down servicebedroom residence
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at the Hotel Madeline during the Telluride Blues & Brews Fest, and it was awesome. Our 3-bedroom, 3 1/2 bath suite with 4 big-screen TVs & 4 balconies was immaculate and had the best amenities from bathrooms to kitchen. Very nice toiletries in the bathrooms which all had double sinks, separate tub & shower, and separate water closet. Turn down service with fine Austrian chocolates. Fridge was stocked with soda & juices. Top-notch kitchen with a Wolf stove, very nice dishes, pans, and utensils. The staff was extremely helpful & friendly - we even got the maids to hula hoop with us. Super close to the gondola. Pool & hot tub were OK. Pool is only 3 feet deep and the hot tub could have been cleaner (too foamy means bacteria). Overall, it was excellent!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank rsocha
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hotel Madeline at first appearance is the best of the high end resort hotels. Beautiful with all the amenities one would expect delivered flawlessly. Terrific location steps away from the gondola. What sets this experience apart was the staff. I have travelled extensively to similarly rated hotes but only ever treated as well at one other resort. Not surprisingly it is a sister resort La Posada. The staff were familiar without being disrespectful, attentive without being intrusive. We had two memorable meals at Rev. The servers were excellent and assisted by the wine director who was passionate about pairing the best wine with what the chef was preparing. He was spot on throughout both meals. Beyond delicious. Will be returning again for ski season.

Room Tip: Did not have a bad room. Windows opened to allow cool mountain air in our room which was a pleasant surprise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Madeline in July while visiting family. The hotel is top-notch with friendly professional staff and luxurious accommodations. Mountain Village is a free gondola-ride above the town of Telluride and I found that preferable because of the less congestive roads for an early morning run. Hotel Madeline has two restaurants and I ate in “Rev.” It was just opening and I found things on the menu that were inventive and unusual. The staff was attentive and the service prompt. Rev has a fabulous appetizer that includes a very intense and dense cube of watermelon and feta cheese that has been compressed. The contrasting flavors of the watermelon and the cheese are very intense. One morning I had an omelette which was hot, promptly served and delicious. All in all, my stay and my restaurant experiences were great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Betsy M
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We had a wonderful meal in the evening. Everything was topnotch, imaginative, and cleverly and beautifully presented from the scandalously red gazpacho (poured from a silver pitcher) to the "bakers dozen" tasting desert. The Chef appeared regularly bringing yet another dish that he couldn't wait for us to taste. Even the young and new servers were knowledgeable about the food and wine. Prices are justified by the high quality of service and food. This was a fun evening...I love chefs who are excited about pleasing new customers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank bikesvirginia
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Hotel Madeline has relatively new owners. So, being residents of Mountain Village, we wanted to support the Hotel's restaurants. We have had dinner at the restaurant and the bar. Bothe were very good, and it appeared they had finally improved their service, which has been widely known as slow and slower. This morning, we had breakfast....slower. The eggs benedict, the hollandaise sauce came out like a gelatin. But the biggest complaint, one half hour after having breakfast, we both needed to move at break neck speed to find a restroom. We both have queasy stomachs. So that is it, never again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank John T
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Dear Mr. John T.,
So sorry to hear about your negative breakfast experience John. To read “that is it, never again” was certainly painful, but I myself would have felt exactly the same way you did if that would have happened to me. I would be grateful if you could contact me at plaguens@hotelmadelinetelluride.com to discuss the possibility of redeeming ourselves with you and your family. I assure you we are taking swift action to rectify the situation and stop its re-occurrence. I was at least happy to hear you enjoyed your visits to the REV Restaurant and SMAK Bar and truly believe that your experiences there are more indicative of the direction our property is taking. Thank you so much for your feedback. It is an invaluable piece in our effort to improve.

Sincerely, Patrick Laguens