“10 out of 10. Excellent value for money!”

Sunset Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 4 Broad Haven B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Just an overnight stay to meet up with friends who live in the area. The location is great - off the main road so it's easy to find and a short walk down to the village for convenient access to the local pub. It's near to the beach and sea - for an invigorating walk. The house is lovely and welcoming. I stayed in one of the large, en suite rooms that had all of the mod-cons and nice personal touches. I was there in November and the house was lovely and warm. Breakfast was scrummy...with everything you could ask for!! The owners were really helpful with their knowledge of what to do and where to go. Meeting their live-in rabbit Lilly was a real pleasure.....
I would certainly recommend staying at Sunset B&B as it is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Karen R

Reviewed October 21, 2013

A weekend break in October made better by terrific hospitality and excellent hosts
Room lovely with added touches of chocolates and water
Spotlessly clean with bigger than average room and shower room
Breakfast freshly made to individual order
We will return!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shonsie
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have spent one night in Sunset B&B during my cycling holiday in the UK & Wales. I was impressed by the large, clean rooms. There was so much eye for detail! Lovely! For example some nice chocolates on the pillow, bottles of drinking water at the table. I was almost afraid to touch anything because it was so perfect and clean. ;-) View from the window was fantastic: you can see the coast and the sea. I had my window open in the night and I could smell the sea, the grass and hear the waves. I just loved this place and it was a pity I could only stay for one night. Breakfast was very good as well, many choices and very friendly nice talks with the owners. I enjoyed my stay very much and I'd like to say thank you very much for your hospitality! -Saskia (The Netherlands)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Saskia1973
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Booked Monday to Friday break.rooms were lovely ,breakfast was great lots of choice and very good quality.Glenn was very helpful and advised us on what there was to see and doWas very good break and look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul I
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed at Sunset B&B the last week in July. The room was bright clean and airy and a wonderful view across the bay.

Glen was the perfect host and his full English breakfasts were excellent. And the sun shone in Wales.

No complaints.

Terry & Janice, Bedfordshire

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ettrickforest
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The room I stayed in was under the roof and extremely comfortable. My view was of the ocean and I could watch the sunset lying in bed. The bathroom was very well equipped. Breakfast was excellent, the hosts are very welcoming. I enjoyed my brief stay thoroughly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank _Snoodge_12
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The website doesn't do this B&B justice. Clean, roomy, well facilitated and the breakfast is perfect. The propery has fantastic view to the sea as it is situated high enough, and it's on a quiet road to give a good night sleep. The owners are very helpful and accommodating. We had a perfect relaxing time on a cycling holiday. Thanks a lot.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ashkara

Been to Sunset Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!