“Curried Ostrich”
Review of Drovers Arms

Drovers Arms
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning fine Indian cousin, eastern region Restaurant of the year 2014, Bedfordshire good cury guide Excellent Award 2016. Best Chef of the year (Eastern region) 2014,Best in Britain top 100 restaurant 2006.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Really nice Indian, with some very unusual dishes. Starter of wild boar tikka, followed by curried ostrich.

The dining area is located in a large conservatory, which makes for a very nice setting. Highly recommend giving this place a try.

There are newer reviews for Drovers Arms

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Came here as a small group to take advantage of the Sunday Night Banquet. We chose not to sit in the conservatory based on previous trip advisor reviews that it is echoey.

For the Banquet Deal you get a starter, a main, a vegetable side and rice/naan all for £10.
For my main I had the Chicken Badami described as mild in a rich sauce garnished with pistachio and cashew nuts. This seemed to be just a Korma with some cashew nut on top, no pistachio nuts were present. If I had paid the full menu price of £8.95 for this dish I would have been disappointed. As I only paid £10 for my entire meal I did not really mind as I do like Korma.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great food, excellent service, The waiters make your visit very comfortable and welcoming. Have never had a bad meal over the several years we have visited. Would recommend this restaurant whether for just a good Curry or a special evening

2  Thank julesFlitwick
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Such a shame lovely restaurant with no family skills. I feel that they offer family rates but really dont cater for families you feel un welcome.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This used to be called Safron, it is in my opinion one of the best and most freindliest Idian restaurants I have been to. I am lucky as it's on my doorstep, really good food and nice location, always had a good meal there and must have lisied it 30+ times. Simply the best in the area!

2  Thank PedroBedfordshire