“Up market Chinese” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tai Pan Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Northwood
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bushey
“Up market Chinese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were introduced to the Tai Pan Restaurant last night. It was a real pleasure to be served by caring staff in a professional manner. The food was a cut above the average. We used their £20 per head menu which offered a good selection and after all the added bits we came away paying £56. Not cheap, but the food was of a good quality and the portions were generous.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Vernon, Canada
“Overpriced, small servings”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Felt like the staff were doing us a favour for being there. No recommendations when requested. Overpriced dishes with small servings. Will continue to look for better food elsewhere

Visited December 2013
“Best Chinese in North London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I've been visiting tai pan ever since I was born and it remains to be the best. There are loads of vegetarian options and it's great for celebrating special occasions or a quick family dinner alike. You can get takeaway from the restaurant and I would do this rather than going to tai pan express across the road.

1 Thank Shalini18
london
“Northwood restaurants”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Enjoyed this restaurant a couple of times since the refurb. but on this occasion I wonder how long its going to be before I spend another hard earned dollar on rubbish food in this joint. Please can someone open a decent restaurant restaurant in Northwood...I'm saving my dollars 'cause it could be me ...ROCK'N'ROLL DINER here we come.. M

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank maxfraza
“Bad service, small portions”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have been here a few times. I have never booked it myself but have gone when friends have insisted on going here. I must say that I have never had a service with a smile. It looks like we are imposing on them. Most of the staff are miserable and the portions are also quite small. Next time I am going to insist to my friends that we go somewhere else. This is not a restaurant I would recommend.

• Visited September 2013