“The most incredible, enjoyable and memorable...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
private patio / garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Jim M
“The most incredible, enjoyable and memorable vacation experience I've ever had.”
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

The only reason I gave 5 stars is because there isn't an option to give more. You can read all the reviews about Villa Laura BnB and still not have an appreciation for this incredible experience. It's like trying to take a picture of a mountain. The camera just cannot capture their magnificence, and in the same way my words will fail to capture the incredible experience that you will miss if you don't book with Antonietta and Renato at Villa Laura.
Just to level set, I am Platinum for Life at Marriott. Anyone who travels extensively knows that is a reward level that involves a tremendous amount of travel. I've stayed at some of the nicest Marriott properties in the world with work and for vacations.
Villa Laura isn't just another bed and breakfast. It's an experience. If you are traveling to Italy to sit by a pool or on the beach and have someone spritz you with a water bottle before you go clubbing at night, then do not book here. However, if you want to immerse yourself into the fabric of an Italian community, and experience the food, drink, and life that the majority of Italians live, then you do not want to miss Villa Laura.
Aside from the immaculately clean and comfortable villa, the experience is enriched by the exceptional hospitality of the owners. Antonietta and Renato go well above and beyond to ensure your stay is everything you hope it could be. Antonietta is as accomodating and professional as any resort concierge to help schedule boats, tours and anything else you might need. The gourmet prepared breakfasts they make for you everyday would cost as much at a resort as half of what you will spend to stay here. And the cooking class they did was longer, more personal, more hands-on, and more enjoyable as any we've ever done. I just cannot say enough nice things about this experience. I could fill pages with the little things they did to make our stay pleasant. Needless to say, we were sad to leave and look forward to the time when we can return to stay with them again.
Trust me, if you are staying anywhere near Positano, you have to stay at Villa Laura BnB.

dianne w
San Diego, California
“Dreams Really Do Come True!”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of Villa Laura is outstanding. The Front door to the bus stop that will take you throughout the coast is a three-minute walk. The view is breathtaking. The house is perfectly equipped and the breakfast and hosts are absolutely the finest we incurred on our Italy trip. Be sure to book a dinner at Donna Rosa (the ravioli will melt in your mouth) and without a doubt a dinner at the family restaurant of Anotonietta's. Go hungry because the food does not stop coming to your table for hours! What an amazing memory we created at this special little villa in Montepertuso.

Annabelle...
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

There is no way to adequately state how much I loved staying at this unit. I cannot say enough about how beautiful my experience was at Villa Laura.

Positano is full of tourists but Villa Laura is set away from the town and you would never know of the tourist mob scene happening. If you enjoy long walks as I do you will most definitely enjoy the 20 minute walk down to Positano with amazing views of the sea and Positano! It was so easy to rise early every morning and take advantage of the views. If you want to throw in a workout, take the same path back up to the Villa. You'll feel great afterwards!! There's also a local bus on the square of Montepertuso you can catch every hour to Positano (see a bus schedule). My advice is to go down the connecting path and you will reach the lower level of Positano within 20 minutes and enjoy the walk to grocery stores, shops, restaurants and beach. Take the bus back up when you are ready to call it a day! It will make your stay more enjoyable.

The best part of my experience at Villa Laura was the wonderful hospitality and affection shown by Antonietta and her family! To top all this off, Antonietta and her husband cooked and presented us with the best breakfast meals during our stay.You must also visit their family restaurant and garden at La Tagilata! You will leave feeling like family.

If you are considering this villa for your stay don't think twice, it's worth every penny.

Adela G
“Villa Laura”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Villa Laura is a beautiful comfortable and affordable place with great views and wonderful hosts. The hosts go out of their way to maximize your experience, The villa is not only spacious, tastefully decorated but also clean with all the comforts of home. While it is a little distance from the center of Positano it has its advantages. Beautiful trails with spectacular Views and nice restaurants. I cannot forget to mention the breakfast every morning. It is mouth watering, healthy and a meal that will stay with you all day because it's nutritious . I highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed!!

May 24, 2017
Thank you so much Adela !
We hope to see you again at Villa Laura !
David C
Poland
“Outstanding hospitality and confortable accomodation !”
Reviewed May 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Our stay in villa Laura was an amazing experience. Antonietta and Renato greeted us at arrival, helped us with our luggage, and showed us the beautiful villa. Immaculate, the villa is very well equipped and offers amazing views over the sea, with a lovely private terrace. What made the experience so special was the warm atmosphere provided by Antonietta and Renato : we really felt part of the family. They were so generous, always available to answer our questions and to provide valuable recommendations. The breakfast was awesome : delicious, home made, and huge ! We recommend as well to visit Antonnietta's family restaurant named La Tagliata, located in the village, and serving excellent cuisine. Montepertuso is a lovely village, being a great base to explore Amalfitan coast. Villa Laura is the highlight of our stay in Italy, and it exceeded our expectations. We can't wait to come back. Highly recommended.

Miranda L
“Villa Laura”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

If you looking for a place to stay on there Amalfi Coast, or just Italy in general, look no further. Villa Laura is by far the most incredible place I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. Antonietta and Renato, the hosts, make you feel right at home and are the most accommodating people I have ever met. Not only is the hospitality out of this world, but the breakfasts are delicious and massive. If you stay here, be sure to stop at the family's restaurant. Pace yourselves because the food and wine never stop coming. Truly an experience I will never forget. Staying at Villa Laura should be at the top of everyone's to-do list.

Apr 11, 2017
Thank you so much sweet Miranda and Nels !!!!!!!!
We hope to see you again at Villa Laura :-)
Deziluvbu...
“Villa Laura! Worth every penny!”
Reviewed September 16, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I don't know where to begin on explaining how wonderful it was to stay at Villa Laura. It began with Antoinetta picking my friend and I up from the sorrento train station. She was kind enough to take into consideration that we were arriving late and it would be difficult to travel late at night especially with our luggage. As we reach the villa, Antoinetta assisted us with our luggage up all those stairs which btw, our luggage was heavy due to our bad habit of overpacking. She gifted us a bottle of prosecco and bruschetta. Which was absolutely amazing!

The villa itself it just beyond amazing. Spacious, updated and views beyond belief. The pictures posted give it absolutely no justice! A beautiful garden is where we had breakfast provided by Antoinetta every morning with delicious cappuccinos and fresh juice! The breakfast itself was worth the stay!

Antoinetta is just a doll! She assisted us with bookings for beaches, trains and reservations to her family's restaurant La Tagliata, where we were treated like VIPS! We felt just like family! Antoinetta is definitely someone who I will keep in touch with, just a true gem!

Renato, antoinettas husband was amazing as well! He was kind and was welcoming and assisted us on our way out, leaving positano. It's just not that common to find such genuine people!

It was sad to leave Villa Laura and our amazing hosts/ new friends! I can go on for hours on how amazing our stay was but I think the point was made! :)

Sep 17, 2016
Thank you so much dear Desirae !!!! We hope to see you soon !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing