Casale Romano(Motta Camastra)
Hotel Villa Sonia(Castelmola)(Great Value!)
$116
$109
  • Breakfast included
Assinos Palace Hotel(Giardini Naxos)
$92
  • Pool
Hotel Costa Azzurra(Giardini Naxos)
$91
Hotel San Giovanni(Giardini Naxos)
$108
$229
$175
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat foodgiardini naxosswimming poolspecial thanksjunior suitelarge terracebeautiful gardenetnaweddingcasepartiesmattresshighwaygirlgembungalowson
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My husband and I went to Alcantara Resort on the advise from my sister and niece and we are so happy we did. It is a beautiful oasis with wonderful staff. Luigi, Melissa, Angelo, Angelo, Dario and the rest made us feel like family! They were always smiling and always willing to help. They even cleaned our laundry when we asked. Our room was beautiful and had everything we needed. It was on the 2nd floor and had a beautiful view of the resort and the surrounding area of Gaggi. The grounds are beautiful, with the cabanas sprinkled throughout. We observed the staff maintaining the grounds daily and keeping everything perfect.
The pool area was our favorite, with Angelo bringing us whatever we wanted to eat or drink as we relaxed.You can see Mt Etna in the distance from your lounge chair. The pool itself is great with a jacuzzi and smaller pool for kids. The morning buffet was more than ample and great food. We ate dinner at the resort restaurant and also enjoyed great food and service then. There was even a confirmation party there one evening and it was fun to watch the festivities. The staff handled the restaurant and the party very well.
The resort was only about a 10-15 minute drive to the beaches which made it a great retreat at the end of the day. It was also a good place to have a base camp as we explored Sicilia. The staff was able to give us great advise on places to visit both tourist and not.
We will definitely return in the future to this beautiful and fun resort.

Room Tip: Ask for and upper room for a better view
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosalie V
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We spent our last 3 nights in Sicily at this hotel and it was the best by far. It is like a little paradise with its beautiful garden and swimming pool. The rooms are nice and big and decorated with great taste. Everything neat and perfectly clean. Great choice of food for breakfast and very good meals at the restaurant for a good price in comparison to other restaurants where we've been to. But the best part of this hotel is the staff, they are incredibly helpful and they really look out for you without even asking.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sonia G
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We are a family of 3 adults, we stayed 2 nights at the Alcantara resort. it is an easy drive from Gaggim to Taormina, to the northern slopes of mnth Ethna , or to the Alcatara natural park. The hotel is new, very clean, beatifully designed, and the staff are highly professional, friendly, very knowlegable and most helpful. Everything feels very luxurious except the price which was reasonable. breakfast was excellent, and here is my tip: have at least one dinner at the hotel restaurant. The semifredo they make is addictive!! We hope to come next time for a whole week. They have a lovely swimming pool but on May it is too cold to swimm.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2012

From april 27 till may 05, we stayed at the Alcantara resort. We were surprised to find such a beautifull relaxing place in such a small town, close to touristic Taormina. The beautifull rooms, relaxing pool and stunning food made this stay to one we won't forget. Special compliment for the hotel staff, maître Gianfranco and the chef, who did everything possible to make our stay really complete !! The next time we will come back to Sicily to play golf, we will surely choose this hotel again. The fact that a new golf resort is currently built 500 mtrs from the hotel makes the choice even easier to make.
Tip; Make sure you have a rental car, public transport is not relyable in Sicily

Grandia, Rotterdam - The Netherlands

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I am a 65 year old Canadian male and stayed at this resort for ten days in April. I know a small amount of Italian and my title expresses my experiences here - spectacular . . . .

The meals in the restaurant are excellent, varied and competitively priced. My room was large, comfortable, clean, open and airy. I had a clear view of the top of Mount Etna from my porch. I am an avid amateur photographer and with a car I was able to make it easily to a variety of photogenic locations including Taomarina, Noto, and Caltagirone.

By far, the best part of my stay was my encounters with the owners and staff of the resort. Everyone was very professional but, beyond their occupations, they were genuinely concerned with both myself and my needs during my stay. As a result, I have come away from Sicily having a much better understanding of the place and the warm and engaging nature of it's people.

I have traveled through much of Italy. This place is a "gem".

Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo