Costa Rica is an overwhelming experience... and there are some jewels in the crown. Like Hacienda La Isla. A few hundred meter off road, and suddenly... hundreds of miles from 'Western hectic reality'. Nature, optima forma. Tranquility. A small scale honest accommodation, with all the comfort you can wish and even more hospitality. If you want a 'whow' experience, want the experience of being 'one of the lucky ones' ... visit the Hacienda!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden in the foothills of the impressive Braulio Carrillo National Park, the Spanish colonial-built Hacienda La Isla Lodge is very well located in the center of numerous top attractions of Costa Rica.A perfect gateway for your visit to the rainforests and the adventure sites (rafting, canopy, horseback riding, etc.) of Sarapiqui, the exotic Caribbean beaches, the active volcano Arenal or the world famous Tortuguero canals and sea turtles. Guests will encounter the mysteries of the rainforest while enjoying a comfortable stay in the historically designed rooms of the hacienda. Hacienda La Isla lodge is a unique departure from the common tourism experience in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hacienda La Isla Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Isla Hotel Horquetas
- Hacienda La Isla Lodge Costa Rica/Sarapiqui - Horquetas