It might be considered "simple" to some, but it's nowhere near simple when you take a look at what the Tirimbina Lodge has to offer. The rooms have the basics including air conditioning, WIFI, and fresh towels every day. The food is excellent but the choices can be limiting. There is no tv in the rooms, but who needs it with all the opportunities the Tirimbina Lodge offers its guests. From their unique chocolate tour to an evening night hike in the rainforest. Tirimbina Lodge may not be "flashy", but has much to offer than just a place to sleep and eat. I'd recommend it anyone looking to visit the Sarapiqui region of Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sarapiqui region, the Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge along the Sarapiqui River, is contiguous to a Biological Reserve of 852.5 Acres.We offer 12 comfortable rooms with A/C, safe deposit box, hot water, WI-FI, and phone. Enjoy our welcoming atmosphere and discover the exciting tropical forest, walking along several trails and suspension bridges of tropical forest and river discoveries from our study trails and bridges.Services (Restaurant, laundry , 24h security, a be-lingual staff welcomes)Facilities (souvenir shop, parking lot, A/C conference room, library, internet access) Attractions: (More than 9km trails, chocolate tour, bird watching, bat program, self walking tour, guided tour, night walking tour, eco education programs, volunteer and research opportunities and more) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tirimbina Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tirimbina Hotel La Virgen
- Tirimbina Lodge Sarapiqui, Costa Rica