Moxons Beach Club
Tamarind Great House(Oracabessa)(Great Value!)
$95
$902
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$88
$69
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$125
$338
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsocho riostoaster ovensmall fridgeoverlooking the oceanreal jamaicaspent a weekall inclusivespiersloungebartendercaribbean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2009

I had the pleasure of spending 3 days at Moxon's. It is a wonderful place where customer service exceeded my expectations. The staff is very interested in making your stay an excellent one. The staff at Moxon's introduce themselves and they make themselves available to you. We stayed for just three days, but in those three days they called us by name- that says a lot about customer service. I loved the swanky boutique styled decor- the rooms are all decorated and designed differently. When you enter the pool and the several deck areas there is a feeling of secluded elegance. This property is situated very close to a large coral reef- we saw many of the large resorts arriving by boat with tourists to snorkel in Moxon's backyard. We had the pleasure of speaking to the owner; learning of her journey to Jamaica, and the rebuilding of Moxon's. Johanne's story should be written and published.
Overall the hotel is as beautiful as it is charming and sophisticated, it is very private, it's quiet, it's safe, they encourage and arrange tours throughout the island, the staff consists of local Jamaicans who are very knowledgeable about the island, the service is excellent, the food and drinks are excellently prepared and presented, and the rooms are very clean and very stylish in decor.
We will go back and we will continue to recommend Moxon's.

• Stayed: December 2008
2  Thank International026
Reviewed December 22, 2008

We recently honeymooned at Moxons. It was all we expected it to be. The service was attentive and friendly. Our room was remniscent of a European "boutique hotel". The food was fresh and flavorfull.
Best of all was the wonderfully pritine ocean view complete with the sounds of surf breaking the reef in a peaceful rhythmic cadence.
We would definitely return.
The bonus is that it's also a very good value.
Highly reccomended.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Epicurian321
Reviewed September 23, 2008

My fiance already wrote a review on how much we enjoyed our stay. I just decided to come back and write a little more. I look forward to go back for another stay at the Moxons. The Staff was wonderful the helped us with anything we needed. It felt like like home away from home. We appreciated how much Natalie help us set up fun and exciting things to do during our stay. She help set up a dinner reservation at the Ruins on the Falls. This was after she arranged our trip to Martha Brea. ( A beautiful hour long ride down the river) She provided us a driver to carry us from place to place and wait for us so we would not have to switch from cab to cab. Overall I just want to say thank you again and look forward to coming back. Maybe this time for our honeymoon stay. ;-)

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mypvtroom
Reviewed August 7, 2008

I learnt about this Hotel through a Newspaper article written in one of Jamaica's leading newspapers, it sparked my interest and i wanted to experience it for myself. The First good thing abt the hotel was that we got an upgrade to a lovely room #401. Overall the staff was friendly and the ambiance was refreshing. My only concern was the price of the meals. It was quite expensive not to mention the alcohol! But i would recommend this hotel to all my friends. Its a good place to rekindle passion.
- S.R

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sassysads
Reviewed July 19, 2008

We just returned from Jamaica this morning, I could not wait to post my comments on the moxons. I originally visited Jamaica for my sister's wedding. I read numerous positive reviews on the moxons, which peaked my interest to stay there.

The moment we arrived, we were greeted with warm genuine smiles. At the front desk Nats, now a good friend of mine took care of our every need. The establishment is very well kept and the staff is very well trained. My brother works for one of those big name all inclusive resorts (which we could have stayed free of charge), but that is not what we were looking for. This is one of the most peaceful and pleasing places we have every stayed. We arrived on Wed. and it seem liked we had the whole place to ourselves. The scenery was absolutely the best. When is was time to eat, there was no disappointment in the quality of the meal. I mean the food was great, this is coming from a Jamaican man that can cook and my brother is a professional chef for a resort. Special thanks to Franscine for her excellent service and pleasant personality. Nuff respect going out to Ninja, we will hit the reef on my next stop. Thanks to Devon for keeping the peace at the front gate. As for Natallia, I cant say enough good things about our interactions (you ah lead) :). I will be returning to Jamaica later this year, you could not pay me enough money to stay anywhere else. MOXONS YOU LARGE!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple