“We had a fantastic time”

Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Boscobel
Holbrook, NY
Reviewed April 22, 2006

I will start with Air Jamaica ... I read all the bad reviews about delays and bumping. Thankfully we had absolutely no problems. The only thing I can say is that they are slow in service and it's true that if you have to use the restroom you will either still have your tray in front of you and so will everyone else, so good luck getting out, and the stewardesses carts are usually always in the aisle because they move rather slowly. I didn't find them obnoxious, but didn't find them friendly either.
The bus ride from Montego Bay Airport to the resort - 2.5 hours and don't let anyone tell you differently. There is no way that the roads will be completed anytime soon. It is a little bumpy, but the bus was air conditioned and the seats were comfortable (they even reclined). The views were awesome and getting to see the towns on the way was worthwhile. We stopped halfway through to use the restroom and get something to eat and drink. The local people there were friendly, not too pushy. But in any poorer town you need to watch for the opportunists, they are everywhere. Don't feel all safe because people tell you how great the Jamaicans are. We had a few nice local jamaicans try to run our bus off the road. The Jamaican's who work at the resorts are usually very friendly and helpful (of course). Otherwise they wouldn't be working there and they would be running your bus off the road. The bus ride was okay. I didn't mind at all and neither did the kids. They found it all very exciting.
Arriving at the resort was finally a relief. We were unknowingly upgraded from a family suite to an oceanfront room. Very cool. Don't know why or care why. The room was very clean, the fridge stocked and our luggage was brought right to our room from the bus. I want to comment on the housekeepers at Boscobel. We had Fiona and she was just perfect. She cleaned the room everyday we were there and when we came back to the room it was as if we just arrived everytime. Bath towels and room linens were in adundance and when we requested extra pillows and a blanket they brought it right over. The air conditioning in the room was great, we actually had to keep it on low since it worked so well.
The pools: Extremely clean. Let me comment about 'getting your seats early'. I know that a lot of people say to get to the pools or the beach early to secure a chair. Although there were usually no problems finding a chair or lounge on the beach, the pool chairs filled up fast. Let me tell you why. When people go to the pools they will tend to move around a lot. There are three pools not to mention the bars and places to eat. There is entertainment all over the place. So people will come to the pool early and throw their own towel over 4 or 5 chairs (sometimes as early as 7am) Some of these people probably go back to their room to sleep, go to breakfast, swim a little and it's noon before they ever get back to that chair they left their towels on at 7am. Now, I am from New York and in New York putting towels on 5 chairs, disappearing for 5 or 6 hours and coming back expecting your chairs to be empty just wouldn't happen. Am I rude to refuse to pack up my things and move from a chair which I had been laying on for the past 5 hours because some guy comes back at noon and tells me he put his towel there at 7am that morning? I think not. I think it's rude for people to think it's okay for these chairs to remain empty in case they feel like occupying them sometime in the day by placing a towel there earlier. I say first come, first serve. Unless of course there are things on the chair that plainly show that the occupants are swimming and using the chairs at that time. People wouldn't leave the pool area with their bags still on the chairs. A towel they don't care too much if it gets taken. But the chair thing can be annoying.
Anyway, the pool is great. Towels weren't a problem except by the kids slide pool. Never seemed to be any towels there, but there are towel racks all over. Finding clean, ry towels really wasn't a problem. There are two slides that kept my boys busy for hours. They were so tired from the slides in the pool that they were ready for bed by 6pm. Which isn't such a good thing since the restaurants for dinner don't start until 6:30pm. A bit on the later side for families with little kids who get hungry by 5. But then again, lunch runs late so you could work out the times of the meals by eating lunch a little later. The food was all OK. Eleanor's is very good, not a large selection though. The Venetian was okay. The food was okay but the service was SLOW and the servers not too friendly in that particular restaurant. Arizona's was very good, they had steaks and seafood and chicken with a great buffet center you can eat at while waiting for your food. The service was good but also not too fast. The Bayside was the buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast food was okay, the variety was huge! The food was always fresh and hot. The salad and fruit bars were fresh and clean. The lunch buffet was also huge, food okay. And dinner was different each night for the most part. Desserts galore! A little on the bland side, but very pretty and something to please everyone. For all restaurants - get there early! There will be a line, so 1/2 hour before opening will get you seated in the first 15 minutes after opening.
BBQ Park - right by the pools. Opens at 11:30. Food the same everyday. Mostly fried if you like that. I wasn't crazy about this place, but they did have hot dogs and fries for the kids. There is also a self serve ice cream bar right there with a soda machine and popcorn machine so you can help yourself all day long. That was a big hit with my kids and I personally liked the ice cream, it was like vanilla and chocolate ice milk more than ice cream.
The bars - LOVE those bars. The bartenders were all so friendly! They made great drinks, whatever you wanted. We tried new things and taught them a few tricks as well. Favorties were the Pina Coladas and The Miami Vice's. Great service!! When ordering a frozen drink be sure to ask them to use the blender (especially when making pina coladas) because sometimes they will just put rum in the glass and add the frozen pina colada drink from the automatic fountain. Then you are left trying to swirl the rum through the frozen drink and in the process you will melt your drink. Very important - use the blender mon!
Elevators - too few, too small, too slow and too HOT! Beaches needs to improve the elevators over there for sure!
Concierge - okay since we were 'concierge' we were invited on our last night to a Concierge Cocktail party at Appleton's bar. One word: LAME. There were drinks (duh) and some jerk shrimp and fruit and cheese. They did some rounds of BINGO where you win bottles of Appleton's Rum (the same bottles you can have delivered to your room at no charge when you are in concierge) and 10% off their spa services. So basically if you won you got nothing but the opportunity to use their discount spa services, which will cost you a pretty penny if you do, with or without a 10% discount. Waste of time, don't go if you are invited.
Beaches Boscobel Employees - Kudos to them! I have to say that they were extremely nice and helpful in every way they could be. They were also all over the place. Never would you be anywhere that you couldn't find a Beaches employee. I know that in Jamaica working at one of these resorts is very desirable, some of them take a bus 3 hours there and back every day! The gal who does the braids by the pool told me that she is 2.5 hours away! And she comes in everyday to run the braid tent. Imagine that! The people there were just wonderful.
Laundry - Just don't do it. There are three laundry rooms, each with one washer and dryer. It is $3 per wash and $3 per dry. Tokens need to be purchased at the front check in desk. The laundry rooms are difficult to find and when you do find it, chances are the machines will be broken. The room is like a sauna and there is nowhere to sit and wait for the laundry to wash, so you leave and come back. It is a big pain in the neck. Just bring enough clothes with you and remember that Jamaica is damp, and so will your clothes always be. The AC in our room was really good, so things dried out pretty well before we had to pack to go home.
Kids activities - LOTS of them. Always something going on. Sesame Street Characters came around quite a bit. There were parades and stage shows with them. Bake with Cookie Monster, arts and crafts, parties for the kids etc. The nightly entertainment was quite nice. There were reggae bands, family night, karoake, contests, bingo, dancing, etc. And the bar was usually hopping at night. Only thing though - the stage is right in front of the pool and at night you can't sometimes realize the pool is right there. Found it strange that since the pool is open at night there was absolutely no pool lighting at night. They should put lights in the pool to light it up at night. Not only would it look real pretty, it would be a lot safer for people walking and dancing around there at night (especially after sitting at the bar for awhile!)
Check out was easy. Beaches set up for the return to the airport bus ride and our luggage was picked up from our room and loaded onto the bus for us. The bus drivers then transported our luggage into the airport, they also practically begged for tips. Wasted a good 20 minutes of our time pretending they could possibly get us to the head of the airport check in line. Just get on line when you get to the airport. Nobody is going to get you to the front of the line. LOL.
Going home Air Jamaica was on time and the flight was fine. I would probably fly Air Jamaica again if I needed to. Overall we had a great trip and would do it again. Probably not the same resort only because we would rather see something different in the future. I would recommend Beaches Boscobel.

18  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club

Reviewed April 21, 2006

We have just returned from a two week holiday at Boscobel and had a great time.
We have been to Jamaica twice before and is our favourite island but previously stayed at other 5* hotels and was interested to see whether the extra premium you pay for Beaches was worth it, it took a couple of days to realise that it certainly did. I travelled with my husband, 11 year old son and 2 year old daughter, my parents also came with us.

Firstly - yes the journey from the airport was 2 and a half hours and the roads are terrible much worse than they used to be but they are working on project 2000 which is to build a link between the airport and ocho rios so will improve.

The thing that makes this hotel great is the people and the service, everyone had a smile and could not do enough for you, even the maintenence people would wait and hold a door open for you.

KIDS - My two year old would not stay at the kids club which was a shame, not thru any fault of theirs Stacey Ann tried really hard with her but she wanted Mum! Still very young to be left i suppose. She loved the Sesame Street characters by the end of the holiday and asks to watch her new Elmo DVD every day !! My 11 year old son had a great time we hardly saw him. Spending his time between the pools, mainstage and games room which he thought was great ( I found myself having to go and chuck him out back into the sun sometimes as he could have stayed there for hours !!)

BEACH - My first impression was that it was far too small for the size of the hotel and having to get a lift to the beach was a pain. However as we got into the holiday I realised that actually it was fine, always sunbeds available and as it was enclosed it was very safe for the kids, for the first time I was happy to let my son go there alone as I wasnt worried about sellers on the beach.

Food - fantastic even my two year old ate better than at home !! The italian was our favourite with Lennox absolutely fanatastic. The caribbean was great we got a babysitter twice to go there as adult only. Had to wait half an hour or so for a table sometimes but from previous experince at other hotels is still better than reserving tables. The Bayside buffet restaurant was very good too

ROOMS - We had a family suite in the east wing which was well worth the upgrade, very spacious with a large balcony with a sea view. CHECKOUT - Rooms have to be vacated by 11am and we didnt leave until 5pm. We asked about a late checkout and were quite willing to pay, as usual no problem they gave us another room to use from 11am until 4.30 and didnt charge us either, definately worth asking it meant we could spend a normal day at the beach and pools.

Watersports - Not really my thing but my dad loves sailing and managed to take a boat out 2 or 3 times a day.

Air Jamaica - First and last time i have flown with them. On our return they said they could only give us individual seats as our bus got held in traffuc so each of my children would have to sit on their own after protests that a 2 year old cannot do so we managed to get 3 seats together, other problems with entertainment etc Virgin are flying there from July.

Would I return ? Not to Boscobel as I have been to ocho rios a few times, but I will definately be going back to Jamaica hopefully Negril and I definately will be saving up and going back to Beaches because it is worth the premium.

13  Thank Juwater
Holbrook, New York
Reviewed April 20, 2006

We just returned from a 7 day stay at Boscobel. The travel time was the worst part of the trip the 2 and a half hour bus ride. We were told it was an hour and a half but it most certainly was not. The resort was nice not typical upscale Sandals it was average but the staff was wonderful very accomodating we had a problem with our room (mosquitos) we were upgraded and moved promptly to an Ocean front room. The activities were plentiful but never started on time so dont rush everything is IRIE MON. We waited to be served our food at the Arizonia and Venetian for at least 1 1/2 hours so bring activities for the kids while you wait. If you are with a large party of 8 or more you will have a hard time sitting all together at dinner Only Suite Conceirge can make reservations and all in your party must be in the Conceirge rooms to get reservations. Other than that we had a ball lots of wonderful entertainment, food and drinks. Enjoy dont expect a 5-star Sandals resort and you will not be disappointed. Because of the amount of travel time I would probably not go back but I will try Turks it is supposed to be up to Sandals standards.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 18, 2006

Just back from our wedding at Beaches Boscobel...What a wonderful and professional person Dalton is. He is kind, caring, and very smart. (He was our wedding coordinator.)

First off, we will never fly Air Jamaica again. EVER. No one will ever believe me, but my in-laws paid for 23 seats on the return flight, and they were BUMPED. The staff at Air Jamaica were as cold as dead snakes.

Those of us who were not bumped could not sit together. We were treated like it was par for the course to be bumped and seated apart.(Maybe it is-but his parents had purchased 23 seats!)

We were inconsolable thinking about his 70+ parents being bumped after Paying for all of us. They were not offered ANYTHING from Air Jamaica.

Once on the flight, several of us passengers got together and figured out the mess Air Jamaica had created. We were told by a stewardess that she would help try to sit us together. She never came back.

We soon discovered that Air Jamaica had salt and peppered several groups of people traveling together, breaking them apart with no rhyme or reason. I swear this sounds paranoid but the way we were treated I think they did it just to upset people and then gloat at them.

I sat down in the first row and my husband went all the way to the back of the plane. I have some fears of flying and sat there in disbelief that I was forfeiting three hours of conversation with him.(He works 80 hours a week at home.) My amazing new husband worked it out and after playing musical seats with another group each of us could sit with our loved ones! It was great!!

Every employee at Air Jamaica ignored us, rolled their eyes and acted like we were asking for the moon. We only tried to use common sense and say, "Why am I seated in the middle seat between two strangers? We can move them and my husband and I can sit together..."

When I said to a particularly nasty check-in clerk that my new parents had made the reservations a year in advance, She shouted "WHAT did she just SAY to me???" stopping all her fellow clerks behind the counter in their tracks. I said it matter-of factly, and she reacted as if I had just called her the worst name in the book.

If you can take any other airline PLEASE, PLEASE do. Both flights took forever for the drinks, (You do not get the entire can of soda). My niece was dying of thirst from the LONG lines and no AC at the airport, they served the drinks a good 15 minutes AFTER the food.)She told me she was thirsty and THEN ate a dry biscuit and still had to wait 10 minutes more. (Our water was long gone from standing in line at the airport.)

Once the food is served, the trash is not cleared for at least an hour. I had to go to the bathroom, but felt "trapped" with no where to put the trash. I saw several desperate moms finally carrying thier trash and trays back themselves.

Later in the flight I saw the flight attendents sitting in the back of the plane reading the paper!!! It was shameful. I understand Jamaica is a developing country, but Air Jamaica is doing just fine charging standard fares for sub-standard service! When the plane landed, the flight attendants stood there with the captain waiting to be thanked. I was proud of my husband because he would not even look at them, while I meekly said "Thanks" because I felt at least the captain had flown us home.

Ok, now about Beaches Boscobel. It was fine. I actually love cats, they are just trying to survive and I have lived in warm climates where there are feral cats. They are cute, do not bother you and I feel bad they have no one to take care of them. There were only about three of them and I wanted to take them home.

The food is very good. You can find something for everyone. I loved the homeade omelletes and poached eggs with salmon on toast. Plenty of fruit. It is definately not Fodor's 5 star, but there is a huge variety and it is all cut-up and served and you don't have to cook, so it is very nice.The lettuce and salad ingredients were EXCELLENT. Very fresh and not one soggy miscolored leaf to be found. I am very picky about salad. I ate a ton of palm hearts.

Surprisingly, some of the fish was not as fresh as it should be, shrimp was overcooked. We were dumbfounded as to why the fish was not fresh on an island. The fish of the day sandwich was always fresh and excellent at The BBQ stand. Eleanor's and The Venetian were delicious.
Some of the cakes are dry, but we figured most tropical climes do not focus on pastry, so it is not an area of expertise. The BREAD Pudding at Bayside is to die for. If you are critical about everything, eat at the venetian or Eleanor's instead of Bayside. Also-check out the kids dining area, my husband and new dad always checked it out and got waffles, curly fries and ice cream there.

Get up early and save your seats at the pool. 6:30-7am is early enough. For PRIME location get up at 6-6:30. It is beautiful to watch the sunrise. I loved drinking dirty bananas (daquiris) by the pool.
The pool bar makes excellent drinks-rum cream in the daquiris. My friends were drinking Miami Vices-red white and blue STRONG pina coladas!

Also get up and be by the water sports stand by 8:30am. You must sign up a few days BEFORE you snorkel etc. You should be warned that some groups will send one person down to sign up a ton of people. One woman signed up 23 people and filled up the whole am snorkeling. It was unfair, because she sat there and never told those of us waiting in line, "Hey, I am signing up the whole slot..." I do not think management should allow it.

Like other people have said, get to know the people. I talked to everyone. Be friendly. They are living in an impoverished country and working hard. Their pay is a pittance. Our housekeeper, Feany, was so sweet when I went into the room one day. She was in the midst of scrubbing the toilet-REALLY SCRUBBING!She asked if I was having a fun timeand meant it. I felt so bad because the maids worked really hard-in paradise.

That is another thing, we went into Ochi and even in the KFC in the heart of town the bathrooms were CLEAN. It was a shock-MUCH cleaner than US bathrooms. Every bathroom I went into in Jamaica was clean.

Beware of the Beaches photographers. They take nice shots but wedding photos are $20. EACH and resort photos are $15. or 3 for $40. Several people were shocked and walked out of the photo hut when they found out the price. They will grab you and your kids and pose you. I was telling the woman in the photo hut which photos I wanted, and she said, "Tell me the photos you DON"T want..." In a cruel tone. It was BS.

We did Dolphin cove and Shaw Park Garden-a beautiful place that was like heaven on Earth. Just beware of the cabbies. We were paying $40US here to there- until my friends at the resort told us they arranged for a cabbie to take them around town for $15US a head to several locations. I would not reccomend going through the resort for every activity. It is very convenient, but you can hire your own cab and negotiate, and then you do not have to go on the 3 hour shopping schedule. Stay out of Ochi after dark unless you are with a group or tour. Service at Margaritaville was TERRIBLE. We basically got one drink that took 30 minutes to arrive, and we had to remind the waiter. We would never go back there. But the shops near Margaritaville are wonderful, especially the smoke and rum shop.(forget the name- something trader)Good price on rum! We ate at The RUINS- Excellent, fresh and great service-authentic Chinese food!

Our wedding at Beaches was so beautiful thanks to Dalton. We had the wedding on the pier, a private cocktail reception in the Piano bar, and dinner on the beach. The weather was just absolutely perfect and we had a full moon. YES, we had to pay separately for the reception and dinner. We were upset about it at first,(Because all 30 guests were staying at the resort for 7 days) but it turned out so lovely that I could not even imagine anything to top it. I will always be grateful to Dalton.

Ok and now about the ride to Ochi: It is terrible. I tolerated it, but one reson it is so terrible is that you are told it takes anywhere from one to 2 hours depending on traffic. One good thing is that there is plenty to look at. You see all the little villages along the way. Some of the poverty is appalling, and some little towns look so cute and sweet. We stopped at a rest stop and I had a delicious jerk chicken sandwich. I wanted to stop more, and if I could go back, I would hire a cab to just drive me down toward Ochi and stop at some ceramic shops and fruit stands along the way.

MAKE SURE YOUR CABBIE IS ON TIME when you are headed to the airport. My parents cabbie was late and stopped to pick up others which made him later. He then drove at breakneck speed. Our cabbie (busdriver) was as slow as molasses in January. We were late for our flight since Air Jamaica boards early and makes you sit on the plane.

All in all, we would go back, maybe stay in Montego Bay and would NOT fly Air Jamaica!

15  Thank Stacy870
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 18, 2006

I got married at Beaches Boscobel and was a little apprehensive at first. The wedding planning seemes to easy...it didn't seem like I had to do much. However, when we arrived, I was contacted right away by the wedding coordinator and had an appointment with him the very next day. Dalton took care of all of the arrangemens and made my wedding day very memorable. We had 18 people go to Beaches Boscobel for the wedding and they were all pleased. We all had such a great time. My mother-in-law, aunt and family even got a free room upgrade to concierge service. It was wonderful. The staff and Beaches Boscobel is so accomidating and friendly. The bartenders were the best. Everyone treated us with so much respect. The 18 people who attended ou wedding agreed that it was a trip of a lifetime.
The food at Beaches Boscobel was also outstanding. The Italian Restaurant was the best. That is where we all ate dinner after the wedding.
The beach at the resort is somewhat small but the staff, entertainment and food outweigh the small beach.
I would go back to beaches boscobel again. Especially if I have children in the future. The vacation was fantastic!!

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Lincoln, UK
Reviewed April 17, 2006

First of all, if your British, do not panic at some of the bad reviews you will see, including one on this site, for beaches Boscobel. Everybody has very different standards, and in my experience, the standards Americans have are far higher than anyone else on earth. They are not at fault for that! Sometimes us British should be more willing to complain and stand up for our consumer rights, but honeslty, you wont need to here. Its great. Those Americans posting bad reviews about run down facilties, poor entertainment, lacklustre food and service come from a country which excells at these areas beyond a standard anyone else provides. They have very obviously never been to Blackpool in November, never spent a long weekend at a Butlins, probably never tried sitting on a beach in the spansish Costa's, and most certainly have never met a French waiter. If they had, they wouldn't be complaining aboyut Beaches Boscobel, they would be moving in.

My Fiancee and myself along with my fiancees extended family went to Beaches Boscobel for 10 days and had a truly fantastic time. The resort is large enough to offer plenty in the way of options for entertainment, activities, eating and drinking while still not being large enough to have that claustrophobic, packed feeling of any med beach resort i can name. The resort is well kept, clean and colouful and the rooms first class and we just loved sitting waist deep in water at the pool bar enjoying a drink. Best restaurant, i would say Arizona's, sat outside enjoying a steak and a beer while the sun goes down, doesnt get much better, and the piano bar is a good place to escape the kids in the evening for a drink. The kids will love it too with child friendly staff, bags to do, and a safe, clean beach.

Ok, now for some truthful bits, but they really are not major. Yes the road to the resort is rough and bumpy and i read one American review saying it was horrible and they have no roads in America like that. True, but its a little unfair as America is the richest country on earth, where as Jamaica is one of the poorer, with Gross National Income slightly less than that in Botswana, and considering this there roads really are not that bad at all. Yes its bumpy, but it all adds to the adventure so enjoy. Aslo, yes, you get some of the Islands poorer residents selling trinkets on the beach. They are determined, but not rude. If you want to shut yourself away from the indigenous population, stay at home. Also, yes the entertainment is loud, but its a family, not an oap's resort, so why not just join in.

All in all Beaches Bosobel is good fun and you will have a great time. Seriously, if you are used to 5* luxury all the way and have very exacting standards, you will find better for a family break, in the U.S for example. But if you are a mere mortal like me and are simply out to enjoy a great resort and a great holiday rather than nit pick, you will not be dissapointed.

• Stayed: January 2006
16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
London, England
Reviewed April 17, 2006

We have just returned from a 14 night family holiday to Beaches Boscobel with our 3 children (12, 12 and 9). We all had a SUPERB holiday and would recommend the resort.

Having seen previous reviews about Jamaica Air and the journey from Montego Bay we decided to travel with BA into Kingston. It was a great flight and we were met at the airport by a courtesy bus and taken to Boscobel. The journey was about 2 hours, you travel through Kingston and Spanish town and then go up the mountains and down the other side. The views were spectacular. The roads are certainly not of a quality you would find in the UK or the USA but, 'hey mon' this is Jamaica. We certainly enjoyed the ride.

We were in a Family suite which overlooked the pool area and you can also see out towards the sea. It was in the East block which is the quieter side. The room was quite large enough for 5. We had two double beds and a sofa bed. They also brought in a roll away bed for us which was large enough even for our 12 year olds. The balcony was very large and there was air conditioning which was fine, and a fan. The room was kept very clean and there were plenty of towels. It had a small fridge which was kept stocked with complimentary juices, bottled water, coke and sprite.

There is a washing machine and a dryer on each floor and you buy tokens from reception ($3 to wash and $3 to dry). We found this useful for a 2 week stay.

The beach is not large but has everything you would need. We went on the glass bottomed boat, enjoyed the snorkelling and the chidren liked going on the trampoline in the sea. There is a guard at both ends of the property so no-one can gain access. The lifeguard is on duty until 5pm each day and there are plenty of watersports helpers to assist with all the equipment (Hobie boats, windsurfers, sea trikes and kayaks).

All the planned activities take place by the pool. We found it all a bit noisy but our children loved it and joined in whenever they wanted too.

We tried all the restaurants except the adults only one. The food was always of good quality, well cooked and well presented. The choice was HUGE. We all tried new things and found a number of old favourites as well!!!

Drinks of all kinds were available and the bar staff were always very capable and could produce great cocktails. There was no holding back on how much you had - just ask and it was done. There was also an ice cream machine (vanilla, chocolate and mixed) and a popcorn machine, both of which were available from 10am to help yourself from.

We went on a number of trips - bike riding down the Blue mountains, river tubing, jeep safari and Dunn's River Falls. These trips out were quite expensive but well worth it and you got to see so much more of this wonderful country. Whereever we went we were welcomed and sellers were not too pushy. They actually accepted no as no.

So all in all a great 2 weeks - the only disappointment was having to come home!

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boscobel
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
#3 of 6 in Rose Hall

Been to Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club? Share your experiences!