We just got back a couple of days ago from Beaches Boscobel and I have to say that some of the reviews scared me!!! We (my husband and two kids (4 yrs. & 6 yrs.) had a great time!!! The resort itself is beautiful and always picked up. The kids loved the water slide and the smaller jacuzzi next to the pool. The food was excellent. My kids ate so well for 10 days and my husband and I loved it as well. There was so much to choose from and it was honestly wonderful food. We had gone to the Holiday Inn Sunspree last year in Montego Bay and the food was horrendous. Both of my kids wouldn't eat much there and I actually didn't either so we were nervous about the "Beaches" food but was pleasantly surprised. The staff was awesome, very nice and friendly. There was one guy named Jason at the front desk that didn't seem too friendly, he seemed like you were bothering him if you had a question. Other than him, the whole staff, from the bartendars to the water sport guys, were just wonderful. Always had a smile on their faces and always courteous!!! The only bad thing about Beaches Boscobel is the room. It smelled very bad of must and there was definitely mold in the bathroom. The floors (tiled) in the room itself was tiled and my daughter fell at least 6 times because it was very slippery. I couldn't figure out what was making it so slippery but it was. We put down damp towels so that it would stick to the floor and they could walk on it without falling!!! I don't think I would go back to Beaches because of the room. To me, you aren't in your room alot and I can overlook so many things but the smell was pretty gross and the mold was a little creepy. We spent alot of money to go to Beaches Boscobel and to me, if you are spening that much money, your room should be at least presentable. We stayed in room 1209. Maybe there are other rooms that are nice but this one was not. Like I said, the beach wasn't bad, at least not as bad as some of the other reviews had suggested. My kids loved it and that's all that mattered. Everything else about the resort was great. My kids had a ball swimming, game room, jet skiing, water trampoline, etc. That is what mattered to me. The ONLY reason I would not stay again was because of the room that we had stayed in. It was pretty nasty. Hope this helps!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TravelUp, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios