This was my first resort vacation and between the actual resort and the OUTSTANDING staff they set my bar really high!
I had a room with a Garden View and the room was immaculate.
They continuously stock your room fridge with a assortment of soda and juice.
The cleaning staff cleans your room about 2x a day which I love ... with a 1 year old things can get messy.
I spent a lot of time on the room balcony which is spacious; i just wish it had more privacy since everyone can look up and see what your doing.
The beach is WONDERFUL & The pool is AWESOME!
Water Sports Include: Banana Boats, Wind Sailing, Scuba Diving, and more.
The BBQ Restaurant is where I ate the most - THE JERK CHICKEN IS THE BOMB & they are open 24/7!
All the rest of the restaurants are not that tasty. They look and feel 5 Star but the food is far from that.
I was also guest for a wedding here and it was beautiful and not to mention the other 5 wedding that were also there too.
I think that they should clear the beach when a wedding is taking place or at least reserve a private section for the event; its not cute when your reading vows and you have people behind you playing in the water and around its very distracting for the guests because I caught me and a few others interested in the people on the on the beach instead. Overall the wedding was nice.
I really liked the fact there are people walking the resort 24/7.
THE RESORT LIFE IF NICE BUT I REALLY RECOMMEND SEEING THE REAL CULTURE AND LIFE OF JAMAICA IT IS AMAZING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TravelUp, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios