We spent six days in November at the resort and loved it. We traveled with 3 adults and 2 children (15 and 12). The things we liked about the resort were: great service, the pools, the activities, the beach, and the food. Everyone who worked at the resort was outgoing and acknowledged you as you walked by. We loved the Bayside Restaurant because the wait staff were funny, courteous, and friendly. We especially loved Romain and Anthony who not only provided great service but also became our friends. We also enjoyed the crafts with Patricia. She was extremely friendly, welcoming, and helpful with our bracelet making. We loved spending time at the pool and the swim up bar. The lifeguards were great with the kids, especially Richard. At the swim up bar, Arron and Devon do a great job serving drinks to the guests. There were plenty of activities each day for adults and children. We ate most of our meals at Bayside because of the buffet and wonderful service. Another thing we liked was the size of the resort. It is a smaller resort, but we loved that about it.
The few things we didn't like were: the long ride to the hotel, the Wifi and the activities booked up fast. We were not prepared for the long ride to the hotel from the airport. It was over two hours with a brief rest stop. Although it was long and not fun, the shuttle drivers helped make it a little more bearable. On the Beaches website, free Wifi was advertised in the lobby, but that was not the case. You had to pay by day or by week. The water sport activities booked up fast, so make sure to schedule your scuba and snorkeling ahead of time.
Overall, this trip was wonderful and we would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios