My husband & I chose this resort for our wedding. We already have 2 girls (6 & 3) and traveled with 18 people total. It was amazing! Better then we had even expected. We stayed for 9 nights and everything was perfect. We didn't love our view from our room upon checking in & the front desk (DeanPaul, Tricia, Recardo, Shaneque ) were very accommodating & moved us immediately to a view that better suited us. The property is gorgeous, the staff is amazing, the resort activities are great (Nishawn does a fabulous job with the kids) and the food is unbelievably good! The waterpark is great for kids & adults. Beach & pool are both very nice. Lots of activities!!
Our wedding coordinator (Simone) made sure our special day was perfect (and manager AnnaKay is great!!) Our photographer (Nevin,along with the help of Micshane) took the most amazing pictures..I'm a real picture person & he took so many great shots that it was so hard to choose but Isheka from the photo shop sat with us patiently for over 2 hours as we chose our favorites and Kedene helped us along the way as well.
I can't stress enough how great the staffs is! They really make this resort different from the rest. They treat you like you're family and go out of their way to make everything perfect. Donald on the beach is amazing & helpful! Zane from the beach bar went out of his way to make me a little concoction with tea & honey since it was the night before the wedding & I had lost my voice. Sasha & Camille found us everyday to make sure we were happy with our stay. It is truly important to have great customer service at resorts and Beaches Ocho Rios definitely nailed it!
Also thank you to Fiona from the soon come back for all your help. Seante, Charissa, Nathalee and Shaneak...Beaches Ocho Rios wouldn't be the same without you amazing ladies!
I would HIGHLY recommend this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, TravelUp and Priceline so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios