We stayed from Nov 16 to Nov 22. First, I would like to thank the following staff members for making our Wedding Day and Family Vacation Week a great success. Michelle our Wedding Planner was with us every step of the way to ensure we had the best day ever. Dameon (Pepper) working in the Watersports area is a great asset to the Beaches Resort when it comes to delivering the customers a most memorable vacation. Dameon was very helpful in taking care of our family members for having a very fun time on all the water activities. Ruppert (Concierge) made our vacation as enjoyable as possible by making sure with every time we passed through the lobby to ask if we needed anything. Navedine, Wow! What can I say other than OUTSTANDING! Navedine was our go to person for our Rehearsal and Wedding Dinners. Navedine and her staff did an outstanding job from beginning to end to ensure that everyone received top class service. Thank you to Rayon for keeping our fridge stocked and a big thank you to Kemoya in Housekeeping for keeping our rooms in tip top shape through out our stay. Last but not least, a thank you to the Beachfront bar crew....Nike, Shadae and Shaneak for providing great service to us and our family for our stay. When stung by a bee money is to come your way.....we will wait and see, thanks for everything.
Overall this is a great resort for Couples and Families. Plenty of enjoyable activities to take part in and plenty of time to just relax. Very relaxing stay and never once felt hurried as you do when back in the states on a vacation. Great food, great drinks, great rooms. I have nothing bad to say about this place, we had nothing but a great time. The only down side was having to leave the 85 degree weather and get off of the plane in MSP to start enjoying the 12 degree weather. We enjoyed this place soooooo much, that we have booked for the same week next year to celebrate our 1 year Anniversary. Thanks again to Beaches Ocho Rios and their staff for making this a great vacation.
Jerry, Sue and Noah (Jr. Skipper)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios