We had a fantastic vacation at Beaches Ocho Rios. The included transportation between the Montego Bay airport and the resort were as advertised (clean shuttle, safe ride, 1hr 45min). The facilities/grounds were beautiful and well kept. Our party of 5 (grandma, mom, dad, son(14), daughter(10)) fit comfortably (if a bit cramped) in our clean, well-maintained room (thanks Claudette in housekeeping for taking care of us).
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and service(Daniel does great work at Eleanors). I think the individual restaurant design here is better than what I've seen at all-inclusive resorts that serve food from a giant buffet (e.g. Club Med - Sandpiper). The food was fresh and the variety and choices satisfied even our typically picky eaters. Aaron at the swim-up bar did a good job keeping the kids flush with chocolate milk shakes!
The activities available kept us moving for our week-long stay. We loved the snorkeling and sailing (the equipment was in good shape). The beach is beautiful with plenty of shade and seating. Roger and Roshawn went out of their way to make our family comfortable in an ocean environment. I didn't believe my children would go sailing (after a bad experience in San Diego), but R&R managed not only to get them out there, but to look forward to it each day! I was very pleased with the tennis facilities. The courts/nets are in great shape, and Esther (tennis pro) was fantastic. My son and I (both avid tennis players) had several high-quality lessons with her. Bring your own racquet if you don't like playing with inexpensive gear.
The Beaches resort is beautiful and well maintained, but the staff here really stands out. They're a big part of our positive experience! I realize they're paid to be pleasant, but I have the feeling many here are sincerely happy with their work...that positive vibe is contagious! Thanks.
We wouldn't hesitate to send our family and friends to Beaches Ocho Rios!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios