“Best trip ever”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Boscobel
Pittsburgh
“Best trip ever”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was my first time to Jamaica and it was my 5oth birthday. It was everything I thought it would be and more. The beach and ocean is beautiful. The staff was amazing. The food was great and who wouldn't enjoy a drink while laying out on the beach. There is so much to do for all. If your bored it's your own fault. It was so amazing that my daughter and I booked another stay a few months later for her birthday. We are returning in June of this year. The only bad thing about this trip was that I had to leave. Everything and all staff was great. This resort is truly amazing for all ages. I am looking forard to my return visit in June of 2013. Greatest resort EVER.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Lorraine D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (924)
Ardrossan, alberta
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was our first family vacation and we have to say how truly happy we were with our experience. We loved the room, the food, the relaxing , sesame street and of course the people that work there. Everything was exceptional....Renna checked us in from Concierge and was amazing with all our questions and getting us settled in. We met a lot of the staff there and someone training and Annakay was by far our favourite. She really hit it off with our kids and had fun getting them involved wi activities and making sure we were looked after. We think very highly of her and hope to see her there on our return trip next year.
Our kids loved that they could swim up to the bar at the pool....given this was their first experience....and Aaron, Whorms and the trainee Conroy was amazing with them. They always knew what they liked and would even prepare it for them before they even asked. Talk about outstanding service. They still talk about it and how they were their favourite bartenders.
We loved our room and how it had enough space for us as a family of 5. We cannot wait to return. We have spread the word to our family a few rounds they even they have to go just once and they will be hooked in the great experience you offer. They best thing about there if the memories we Made and the connection with the staff that we hope to see again. Remarkable....next time we hope to stay for longer!!!!

4 Thank RandyNik
Trinidad
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Just returned after 6 days with my husband and 9 year old son and 2 year old daughter. My son had a blast in the XBox Game room. Between there and the water park he found heaven and the ice-cream machine topped it off. My 2 year old loved the pool but absolutely was mesmerised by the beach and the white beautiful sand. The staff at Beaches are beyond words. Annette, Anevia, Renee,Kamese,Fabian, Lawerence in the Kitchen and Miss Bubbly (my son said miss nice and plump) I called her in the kitchen were surpurb and too many others to mention. The food is delicious. Miss Green at RedLane Spa is a true gem and all the staff there as well. we travel alot and honestly the staff was not trained to make money, but were truly genuine. They were really warm and we will definitely return. It should on everyone's 'bucket list"

4 Thank spnTrinidad
saskatchewan
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed here for a week and it was so amazing . The staff is so friendly and helpful . The food was amazing , especially at Neptune's Camille , Kirkland and Jomo so much fun lol . Gregory on the beach staff made our day by coming to say hi every morning . Whorms and Aaron at the swim up bar are super servers . Ash and Renex with kids club made it so fun for my 15 yo daughter to be there . We had a room that walks right onto the beach and I totally recommend this option , beautiful views ! You must try the beach massage also Jackie is so talented . The evening entertainment was excellent !

Room Tip: Walkout beachfront room perfect for beach lovers !
3 Thank winger2471
Ridgewood, New Jersey
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Excellent resort. Wonderfully, warm and friendly staff. Food is spectacular. Staff genuinely loved seeing our kids (3 and 2) every day. Sesame Camp is wonderful with qualified and caring staff. Great food and drink. In the midst of major renovations so only getting better.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Martha K
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was our first time to Jamaica and definately not our last! Let me start off saying....amazing resort for all ages. My 11 and 16yr old had a blast. Food was fantastic, rooms were a great size, kids club was awsome, beach was not that big but was beautiful, water park with slides were great and not to mention the self-serve ice-cream yummy! The main pool was fabulous, and there was entertainment All DAY and NIGHT.

Our most memorale part of this trip was the staff. A huge THANK YOU to Renex for being so kind, friendly and would go out of his way to make our stay so pleasant, he is just amazing at what he does. Also Lawrence for the coconut water, Whorms for making those fabulous drinks, and YES Sheldon for the laughs. A few others that stood out were Chloe, Shalleck, Mario, Anikae, Ashawnya, Chantal and of course Acleish (the big cheese). Miss you all and hope to see you soon!

6 Thank marisaa199
Welland, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I just got back from a week in Jamaica.. this not being my first time to this amazing country, I was still blown away by this resort. I felt like I was at my home away from home, Literally. We rented a cabana for the week as there were 7 of us. I can not possibly say enough about our attendant Venice. She was absolutely amazing. We did not want for a single thing all week, She was beyond friendly and totally devoted to making sure we were happy and comfortable, The respect we were shown made everyone in my family feel like Princesses. She is beyond professional but so much fun at the same time. And Micheal T (watersports) also went above and beyond his duties to make my family feel safe and comfortable, his sunny face was a sight for sore eyes in the morning! Ashannia and Sheldon were so much fun and made my kids feel right at home. They were exhausted every night!! Renex went to every length to make sure my kids were having fun and that they were never bored. Renex is beyond awesome at what he does...he made our vacation smooth and easy. Dyce, Dexton and Akleish were so much fun too! Every staff member made us feel so special...but these people made it the most amazing vacation we have ever taken. Arron knew me so well by the middle of the week he was making drinks that he knew I would like! Whorms and Sanjay were also excellent!! Khadian was so sweet and came to check on us all the time! Juanita entertained us so much at dinner with her trays and her amazing voice that brought us all to tears. :) Donald from watersports came up everyday to see if my boy wanted to do something. He went out of his way to make sure he was having a great time. Gerald made us the best omeletes we've ever had and we miss them! The food overall was wonderful. There were so many choices every night and we were never hungry! Marlon worked us out every morning in the pool and it was fun and a great workout!! We booked for next year before we left! I am counting down already!!

1 Thank Val D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boscobel
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
#2 of 61 in Montego Bay
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,020 reviews
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande

Been to Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club? Share your experiences!