Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club
$165
GoldenEye(Oracabessa)(Great Value!)
$425
Tamarind Great House(Oracabessa)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Pool
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$77
$74
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$87
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
$405
$339
Travelocity
Sandals Royal Plantation(Ocho Rios)
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,536 results
All reviewsbeaches ocho rioswater parkkids campmy sonfamily vacationthe busbanana boatall agesmain poolkids clubwater sportsswim up barsesame streetpiano barscuba divinggift shopa lot of fun
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I recently had the pleasure to spend a week at this unique resort, This trip is a annual trip that I take each year with my oldest daughter and my two grandchildren, We have previously stayed at other Beaches Resorts ,However this Resort (Beaches Ocho Rios ) is situated in what one would seem it’s very own space on the beautiful island of Jamaica.
The resort staff was all, without any exceptions, both professional and friendly; nothing was too much trouble, upon arriving I was greeted by smiling faces and a cold drink of my choice, my grandchildren were also offered snacks while I did a very fast check in process and orientation.
The concierge staff was very efficient , with big and small request .
Mr. Jomo- (Arizona) – This young man which was under the title of a server, I say under the titled because I look for great things from this young man of many un-tapped talents. Jo-Mo made it a pleasure dinning at Arizona Restaurant.
Mr. Odaine (HTP) - bayside & Elanors – Words cannot express, what I feel for Mr. Odaine, each time I came across this young man he was smiling, his smile is what I would call nothing less than infectious, he was helpful, delightful, and very proficient at his position, I would look for this young man, to be in management by the time I return to this resort.
Chief -Francis Woolery - I had the pleasure of meeting Chief Woolery ;whom dearly instructed me to call him Francis , on my very first day at the resort, in a short time of welcoming me to the sunny island , and to the resort, he gave me a overall of each restaurant , His Cuisine brings dining to a new level by providing his guests with exquisite food and superb service,
Chief Francis made me feel as if he was only there to cook for me and my family, I observed Chief Francis interact with other guess, always with great mannerism, and poise. I look for Chief Francis to soar to new heights in his lifetime; Chief Woolery, culinary vision has redefined industry standards and revolutionized the way we eat..

Room Tip: My room was in the Concierge level (Royal Orchid Honeymoon Oceanfront Patio Terrace Suite) My room was set nearest the beach with a direct view of the ocean,My daughter whom was also stayed in the Concierge level stayed in (Bougainvillea Ultra Luxury Ocean view Mega Balcony Suite) which was as equally lovely,which also had a amazing view of the ocean, My room was spacious and graciously appointed, I looked forward to the view of the sea each morning .The room was cleaned each day very thoroughly a night turn down service was also done where room was re-freshened,new towels were laid out,and beds where turned down.
5  Thank Gwen B
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This was my familys 4th visit to this resort. Do not listen to what the other people are saying. This resort gets better with every visit. We were there the week that they were closing for renovations.
Did not effect us in any way. The workers are all nice and go out of there way for you. Did not find
one worker that was not pleasant. The food was very good at all resturants. My daughter was not feeling well one night and one of the managers went and got food for her and brought it up to our room
himself. I do not believe that you would receive that kind of service at another resort. Do not believe
what the other reviews say. Go and see for yourself. You will have a great time. Can not wait to get
back.

4  Thank winthrop
Cassie C, Sandals & Beaches Review Coordinator at Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

We are delighted to read that you and your family had a wonderful return visit at our resort. We want every guest to have an amazing experience with us, especially our return guests. Our regular visitors have higher expectations as they know our standard and I am happy that we were able to meet those expectations during your many visits. Thank you for your review. We look forward to your 5th stay!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We got married at Beaches Boscobel August 18th. We had almost 30 of our closest family and friends there for a week plus. The resort was practically empty which was a huge benefit for us as our large group was able to have dinner together nightly, etc. We got extra special accommodations and I believe it was because the resort was empty. The construction was a little annoying but the resort is closed in Sept and when they reopen it will be better than ever. The wedding was beautiful and the staff, especially our wedding coordinator Michelle, was excellent. However, I was not impressed with the photography. Our photographer himself was excellent but the studio doesn't photoshop the photos. I spent hours when we got home removing the booyes from the ocean and fixing blemishes, etc.
I wouldn't recommend the spa. It's nowhere near as nice as the spas in the States.
Food was delicious and the chefs were able to accommodate my gramma and sister who have special gluten free dietary needs.

Room Tip: Rooms on the beach are definitely worth the upgrade!
2  Thank Harmony L

It's so great to read that you had beautiful wedding at Beaches Boscobel. Michelle is one of our best and she will be proud to hear that she did an excellent job coordinating your special day. We're happy to read that you and your family enjoyed our friendly staff, delicious dining options and luxurious accommodations. However, I'm so sorry that your photos did not meet your expectations. The department will be alerted so that future guests do not have a similar experience with this. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Best family vacation ever. Even though construction going on during stay, never got in way of a fantastic trip. Staff, both sales manager and GM called many times to make sure we did not need anything and all was good. I really believe that is because my travel agent made it a point to call in a couple of times to make sure we were ok. We only found out a week before we left this Beaches was closing for maintenance the last day of our stay. Barley saw kids as once they got into tween group they didn't want to leave. Made many friends and except for extra walking to beach, no visible issues with construction. Beaches even gave us credit for 2 free nights on next stay. Staff incredible but all not possible if not for Michael McHugh of Dream Makers Vacation Services. Thanks all especially the exceptional staff. Everyone from waiters, water sport staff, to concierge. Un beatable trip. Going to be hard to top this one.

Room Tip: Become a Beaches or Sandles preferred member if you have visited before and make sure you use an excellent travel agent to book entire vacation. Will never book another trip again without using Michael McHugh of Dream Makers Vacation Services. The most unbelievable service ever received by a travel agent.
7  Thank Funfamilyof511977
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My family of 5 (3 girls ages 10, 15, 17) visited Jamaica in July. I was very nervous about going to Beaches Boscobel because of all e bad reviews and even considered canceling our vacation. I am so glad we didn't . Every thing was perfect from the minute we got off the plane. We were greeted when we arrived at Montego Bay and offere cold drinks and could use the bathrooms. It was an 1 hour and 45 minute drive. Unfortunately our driver didn't explain much about Jamaica as we heard other drivers did. Our roomwas very nice and clean. The refrigerator was stocked everyday and housekeeping was excellent. They would clean our room everyday and every night would turn down our beds and give us more towels. The food was excellent with a lot of variety. We went to every restaurant and enjoyed them all. At the Arizona, our servers Alvroy and Carlene were amazingly nice, funny and very entertaining. The beach was small but we enjoyed it anyways. There was a lot of water sports to keep everyone entertained and when the girls had enough of the beach they would go to the pool. We were comfortable with the going by themselves while we stayed at the beach. Gregory took care of us at the beach. He was outstanding, always making sure we had a drink and would take the girls out sailing. He was one of the nicest people we have ever met!

All in all this was one of the best vacations we have taken. The people are genuinely nice and make your trip wonderful. We had no complaints and would highly recommend Beaches Boscobel for any famlly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Maureen K
Cassie C, Sandals & Beaches Review Coordinator at Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your excellent review of our resort. We are so thrilled to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Alvroy, Carlene and Gregory will be pleased to know that they played a big role in making your visit extra special.

We hope to see you back soon for another amazing vacation!