My family of 5 (3 girls ages 10, 15, 17) visited Jamaica in July. I was very nervous about going to Beaches Boscobel because of all e bad reviews and even considered canceling our vacation. I am so glad we didn't . Every thing was perfect from the minute we got off the plane. We were greeted when we arrived at Montego Bay and offere cold drinks and could use the bathrooms. It was an 1 hour and 45 minute drive. Unfortunately our driver didn't explain much about Jamaica as we heard other drivers did. Our roomwas very nice and clean. The refrigerator was stocked everyday and housekeeping was excellent. They would clean our room everyday and every night would turn down our beds and give us more towels. The food was excellent with a lot of variety. We went to every restaurant and enjoyed them all. At the Arizona, our servers Alvroy and Carlene were amazingly nice, funny and very entertaining. The beach was small but we enjoyed it anyways. There was a lot of water sports to keep everyone entertained and when the girls had enough of the beach they would go to the pool. We were comfortable with the going by themselves while we stayed at the beach. Gregory took care of us at the beach. He was outstanding, always making sure we had a drink and would take the girls out sailing. He was one of the nicest people we have ever met!
All in all this was one of the best vacations we have taken. The people are genuinely nice and make your trip wonderful. We had no complaints and would highly recommend Beaches Boscobel for any famlly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios