Just back from beaches boscobal after spending Christmas and New Year there.We had a fantastic time.The staff are the best I have ever come across in any hotel.Nothing, but nothing was too much trouble for them."yeh mon"Excellent choice of food throughout the various resturants.Amaizing cocktails at all bars but especially entertaining at the main bar thanks to Carlyle,what a star.The resort is looking a little tired in places but not enough to detract from the holiday.
Jamaica is a glorious place full of proud dignified people and some of the most stunning countryside imaginable.Get off the beach and take some trips.Yes there are some less safe areas but so are there in the U.K.Don't be put off.Take a guide and enjoy
Only slight down side was as it is a family resort with quite a few young families the night time entertainment ended quite early for any ardent party amimals
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios