“best time”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Boscobel
Milton Keynes
“best time”
Reviewed October 28, 2007

We have just returned from a family holiday at this resort and on reading a couple of poor reviews before we went, we really did not know what to expect !
However we feel that the previous guests must have been very hard to please as we could find no fault with the resort, the food, the facilities and certainly not the staff who were friendly and bent over backwards to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We had a long flight and transfer and on arriving with two very tired and hungry children the welcome we received was fantastic, at 1 in the morning the staff we more than happy to make up a hot meal for us, even though they had already put some fresh sandwiches and a fruit platter in our room. They genuinely seem to want to make this a great holiday for the whole family. The kids clubs for both our 11 year old and 4 year old were always enjoyable and kept them both happy while we enjoyed some time together and took the opportunity to have a couples massage in the Red Lane Spa (highly recommended).
The only negative about the resort if I had to find one was that the rooms could do with a little update as after the 5 years that it has been open they could possibly do with renewing the soft furnishings, but we had such a great time outside of the room that we really only needed to return there to sleep and get ready for the next fun packed day !!

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — stained soft furnishings
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
3 Thank PezoMiltonKeynes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (960)
Billings MT
Reviewed October 25, 2007

Just returnd from BEACHES. Everythingwas great. Service was
2ND to none. Food was great.
We have a 14MO old, 10YR old &16YR old and there were things for them to do all day long.
Loved the new water slides.
CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!

4 Thank billingstravler2007
Memphis, TN
Reviewed October 22, 2007

This was my first trip to Beaches Boscobel but will definitely NOT be the last. Our accomodations were clean and more than we expected. The staff was above anything that we could have hoped for. They were attentive, extremely friendly, helpful, and the best I have ever seen anywhere! Whenever we needed anything, they were always there to help and the favorite Jamaican saying of "No Problem" was certainly evident here. Nothing was a problem for them. There are not enough words to express the overall experience of this Resort. By the end of our trip, I felt like I had been there all my life and the staff was a part of my family. I have recommended this experience to all of my friends and like I said - I will definitely go back again. I have missed being there every day I have been back in the States. I DO feel like I left part of my family behind when I left Beaches. Well done! And thank you so much for making this trip a life long favorite memory! I will treasure this experience forever!

4 Thank vh1229
Manchester, TN
Reviewed October 16, 2007

This was exactly the vacation we were looking for. This was the first vacation we have taken in a long time where everyone had a good time. Once on the property, I had no reservations about letting my two teenage daughters roam the resort by themselves. I had been to Jamaica before but no one else in my family had. They were all impressed by the service at Beaches. Even though we were there during the slow season, we were treated like royalty. Will definitely go back the first chance we get.

• Liked — The service
  • Disliked — All of the staircases
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
4 Thank lightkdlc
long island
Reviewed October 12, 2007

Excellent staff with superb service!!!!! Entertainment was excellent for the whole faimly.

4 Thank kmazerall
Woodbridge, NJ
Reviewed October 10, 2007

I had such a great time at Beaches Boscobel! I gotta tell you, this whole Sesame Street thing is soooo much fun! My daughter had a blast. The Parade, the talent show, the limbo with the characters, the pool slide, my daughter was on stage so much having a blast. Its the best seeing your kids enjoy themselves. I want to try the other Beaches resort in Turks & Caicos. The resort itself is about a 3-3 1/2 stars so you won't see luxury BUT the staff was wonderful. The food was very good, so much better than the majority of all inclusives I've experienced. I would recommend this resort to any family who wants to spend special time together.

• Liked — The activities, food
  • Disliked — The resort is a bit dated.
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank Jewel21Dance
CALIFORNIA
Reviewed October 5, 2007

My sons and I had the most wonderful vacation ever. My sons are 27 and 24 years old, and we were all like "little" kids with all the wonderful things that were going on at Beaches Boscobel.

The entertainment and the shopping opportunities at the resort when local "vendors" came on site, and we could purchase wonderful Jamaica gilts to bring home to California made the vacation simply great. The pool, swim up bar, beach, water slides were places that we hung out at during the day. There was so much to do, we couldn't get bored. The hardest decison we had to make all day was, should we "float in the pool" or relax at the swim up bar and those Pina Colado's were out of this world, I wish I had one right now.

The staff were just amazing- and the tour that we booked through the resort was wonderful - Dunn River Falls and the safari jeep ride were so much fun, and our tour guide "Gary" was someone we will always remember, we learned so much about Jamacia.

At the resort we especially enjoyed the following staff that helped to make our stay one we will never forget:

Geoffrey - our favorate bartender
Talia Edwards at the Ventian
Camille Williams - Bayside

I would especially like to acknowledge Dominique ([--]) who really helped us put this trip together - we got the exact room that we wanted and it had the most amazing view. She was always so very patient with all of us, answering each and every question that we had. This was a very "big vacation for my sons and I, we had never planned such a big trip before and thanks to Dominique and Beaches Boscobel, "we had the time of our lives"!!!!

We hope that you will acknowledge them in some way, we have been on many vacations but never treated so wonderfully - we were actually very sad when it was time to leave.

• Liked — THE LOCATON, STAFF, ACTIVITIES, AMAZING THINGS TO DO!
  • Disliked — THE
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
12 Thank DOMINOCalifornia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boscobel
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort
Moon Palace Jamaica
Moon Palace Jamaica
#7 of 35 in Ocho Rios
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Been to Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club? Share your experiences!