“Another top meal!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Been here twice now with my girlfriend (she has been more) and it has always been great. The staff are friendly, the menu sufficiently wide for choice but not crazily long to baffle and the food is always great.
The restaurant is well maintained and is always clean and tidy.
I am excited every time someone suggests going here.
I would recommend this to anyone!

1  Thank Chri5D

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Our first visit to this restaurant was for a double birthday celebration and it didn't disappoint. My only (small) negative would be that I wasn't particularly impressed with my monk fish starter however it was well cooked, and I ate it, but wouldn't have it again but purely because it wasn't 'wow'. Our mains, rice, and nans were all delicious. The staff were lovely - pleasant and very courteous - and as it was a quiet weekday evening we were shown directly to our table.The dining room is tastefully decorated and airy and everything was exceptionally clean - even the outdoor waiting/smoking area. We also found that the meal was very reasonably priced and will most certainly be visiting again.

1  Thank elsiebird
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Have visited this restaurant several times and have never been disappointed. Staff are courteous and make you feel very welcome. The ambience is first class, service is swift and the food is outstanding and plentiful without being overly expensive.Possibly one of the best indian restaurants I have dined in

1  Thank graeme alison b
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the best Indian restaurant I have ever been to. I have eaten in Indian restaurants all over the country and I have to say that this is the best. The food is amazing, so tasty and fresh - perfect (even the take-aways). The restaurant itself is very classy and clean. The staff are lovely and friendly which always makes you feel very welcome.
My family and friends also love this restaurant and I know that people travel miles just to experience it. I am lucky to have it in my doorstep.

Excellent in every way.

Karen.

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Visited with my wife for a birthday treat for me on a Saturday night. Had pre booked and it was busy. Usual courteous service, staff friendly and helpful. Once at the table service was swift. The Murchi chicken tikka masala is my favourite and didn't disappoint. Chicken tikka jalfrezi also superb, as were the naans. Chilled on tap Cobra always a perfect accompaniment. If I could afford meals out on a regular basis I would never be away. Can't recommend this place highly enough. Have had takeaways from here as well and it is of the same quality and standard.

1  Thank Breeze33