See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Inexpensive rustic location. Beautiful mountains and scenery, incredible views from the hotel. Slightly old and run down hotel, possible to hear everybody going up and down the stairs. But a lovely experience nonetheless.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Location is good, but needs an urgent renewal as it looks way too kische or directly outdated.
Food is goid at the restaurant and lits of things to walk around, besides or centered in Ribes and Nuria.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank 455eduardx
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was freezing no heating. They give us a hot air system to survive. During November la Vall de Nuria is closed but when we booked nobody advice us. From my point is not polite not to say to your costumers that the main atraction is closed.
The food in the hotel restaurant was nothing special.
Thanks

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

This hotel has stunning views all the way to Girona. The hotel is traditional in standard, some would say dated. However many of the features are charming. The rooms are simple but functional. The quality of fittings is ok but some electrics are perhaps not up to modern standards. Everything worked though.
On the fantastic side was the service. Despite language barriers we got what we wanted. The restaurant was great value and the menu changed everyday for the 3 nights we stayed.
In the mornings the breakfast was one the best.
Overall great value

Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank 320DavidB320
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I arrived very late due to delayed flights and what have you, even after the regular closing time of the reception (midnight). However, it was no problem for the owners to wait for me and take care of all arrangements. The room and bathroom were spacious, cool and clean. In line with the rest of the building, the interior design was rustic; tiled floor, brick walls. I had a very good night's sleep. The next morning the view was utterly stunning!!! It was a shame I arrived as late as I did and had to leave so early already the next morning, because I feel I could have easily spend more time here!

Date of stay: July 2014