“Evening Dinner ”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

We had no reservations, the restaurant was quiet but I was in good company and there was great music in the background.
The food was packed with flavour as always first time to order the fisherman sizzler, it was mouth watering! Big portions but I had room for the sizzling chocolate brownie for desert and I’d highly recommend it!

1  Thank Mellybrod
Weeping_Thaiger, Manager at Weeping Thaiger, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Thank you. Hope to see you back.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

We have been going to the sweeping Thaiger since in opened. The staff are always attentive, helpful and very professional and the food is always very tasty. It has a very varied menu and this restaurant probably offers the best value for Asian Cuisine in the south east of Ireland . I can recommend most things on the menu as we as a family have eaten most of them . The also have an All you can eat menu on Sundays which is great and their take away service is fantastic also .
Overall , great food , great value , great staff and great experience .

1  Thank TMGFH
Weeping_Thaiger, Owner at Weeping Thaiger, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Thank you very much. Your review is much appreciated.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

The weeping tiger is a great restaurant as it is fast and the food is always tasty and reliable. Service is good and staff always eager and helpful. My criticism is that it has become dated and while it’s good to drop into it not the most romantic place in earth. Not withstanding this I eat there a lot amd continue to do so

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Just realized that it has been a long time since I reviewed the Weeping Thaiger, despite regular visits .
My husband and I enjoy the food here and find it both reasonable and tasty .
We decided to stray away from our regular favorites and both had the soups which were excellent . My husband went for the matsaman curry whilst I chose the sizzling Weeping Thaiger with steak.
I had the steamed rice , whilst he the fried rice AND a portion of chips ! The mains and rice were excellent ,the chips were your usual restaurant fare, fine but nothing special .

The wine list has changed and to my mind is even better with a good selection keenly priced .

For desserts , we both chose the ice cream- you can choose 3 different scoops if you so wish .

Staff, as ever , pleasant and helpful.

Weeping_Thaiger, Owner at Weeping Thaiger, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Thank you.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

If your looking for somewhere with good food to fill you this is where you should go, thats if your not bothered about decor etc. The food is nice and there is good offers however the design in the place doesn't suit the food they serve and could be a lot better. I wouldnt recommend the place for a romantic meal but more so a group dinner.

1  Thank Laurajane94