“Excellent food and service”
Review of Brasserie 15 - CLOSED

Brasserie 15
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: brasserie 15.Is a stylish & busy restaurant right in the heart of Carlow town.Great food and drink,fantastic surroundings,exciting atmosphere, reasonable prices.Open seven nights a week
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Recently attended a retirement party in Brasserie 15, excellent service and food, friendly staff especially Bart.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Had a nice enough meal last Tuesday, waiter although on his own was very nice and attentive. But most noticeable things were that it was cold by the window and so dark I couldn't see my food. Another customer was using the torch on his phone to read the menu! I looked up to see that there were no lights in the ceiling and again when going to the bathroom, nearly missed a step in the badly lit stairs. Food not bad, service not bad at all but smacks of reluctance to upgrade lighting or pay the ESB! Red tube lights are not enough guys! Sorry but took away from the whole experience!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We arrived too late for the early bird (which is amazing value) so we ate off the a la carte menu, which is a little overpriced. I had phoned several times during the day to get the time of the early bird as it wasn't displayed on their website......but the phone rang out each time (I did ring at obvious serving times) What was meant to be a romantic evening was very much dampened by the continuous interruption by the head waiter. Not wanting to be rude, we endured him but it did taint the night. HOWEVER the food, particularly the scallops starter was fantastic.... steak cooked perfectly and the ambiance of the venue is very nice and would be romantic without the constant interruptions !!

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a really nice evening in this restaurant recently.We were greeted by a very friendly guy called Greg.The attention by staff was incredible.Food was beautifully prepared and served.The monkfish special and fillet steak was divine.An absolutely superb dinning experience made all the more enjoyable by Greg and his team.I am really looking forward to regular visits to this fantastic restaurant.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Went for a meal on Friday last with my husband and from start to finish it was one of the best dining experience I have ever had.I am not one to write trip advisor reviews but this place has to be talked about! Food service atmosphere all second to none!l Looking forward to a return trip.