“Fast food!”

Cuisines: Irish
Carlow, Ireland
“Fast food!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

If you are in a hurry I would have no problem recommending supermacs. Food quality is ok.

Tipperary, Ireland
“Friendly and Courteous Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My husband and I visited this restaurant for the first time in July 2011 and because of the excellent service and cleanliness we have been frequent visitors ever since. On our first visit, we ordered breakfast which was brought to our table by the manager. Because there was a shortage of bacon, my husband was given an extra portion of eggs. I ordered a latte and was asked to taste it to see if it was to my liking, which it was. During breakfast, the manager kept our coffee cups filled at no extra charge. I have since tasted just about everything on their menu and I couldn’t find fault with it. I have been to other Supermacs and none of the ones I have visited come anywhere near the standards of the one in Carlow. Well done to the manager and staff and thank you for your friendly and courteous.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Erins-Isle22
NYS
“Excellent Fast Food Irish Style unbeatable service”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Food Type: Irish/American

Food Quality: Freshly prepared to order and ready in 5 minutes or so. From burgers to chicken and fish and chips all served on real plates and silverware. The portions very generous and delivered to our table, because of the wait? By the assistant manager.

Service and Staff: We acquired the vouchers for Supermacs before we left the states. We did not have a chip and pin added to our credit card. I only brought one voucher sheet with me. The manager took our order, kindly explained that each person needed their own voucher and handled getting those for us. Then he explained chip and pin on credit cards without complaining and took our payment without problem. He followed up as did his assistant to be certain that everything was perfect. Just from the service side this was an outstanding fast food experience.

Pricing: Our meals were wonderful and only about 5 Euro per person or about $7 - there are plenty less expensive options.

Parking: Lots of free parking in a plaza setting just of the main road.

Location: Easy to find and not far of the N or the town center

Restroom/toilet quality: Very clean and no surprise fees. The room was checked at least once during our short visit. Water pressure here is fine.
Hints: Get vouchers online and each person need their own.
Would I visit here again? Oh yes, again and again, even though I avoid fast food in the states, this place is worth the visit. If they made food like this in the states I would find it hard not to visit.

• Visited October 2011