Stayed here for one night before flight next day. Very spacious room, huge bed, spotlessly clean. Room on the cold side when we first arrived. Staff helpful, but seemed to take a while to book in even though we had prepaid for the room and breakfast in full. Good food in restaurant, had to wait a while at lunchtime to get served at the bar. Would return and recommend if you are catching a flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A flying visit or a long, leisurely break? The Premier Inn Hotel Bristol Sidcot is ideal for jetting off or exploring the area. Set just nine miles from Bristol Airport, our grand Victorian-fronted hotel is a great way to start (or finish) your holiday. There's lots to do closer to home too: explore the amazing caves and cliffs at Cheddar Gorge, marvel at the towering Wells Cathedral, or promenade along the Grand Pier at Weston-Super-Mare. And, whether it's an early start or a late arrival, you'll find our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds hit the spot. Important info: Please note that this Premier Inn does not have a lift. Guests requiring an easily accessible room please contact the hotel direct. Transport and local information: Weston-super-Mare Beach Cheddar Gorge Tourist Attraction Wookey Hole Weston Super Mare Train Station 9 miles Bristol Airport 9 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bristol Sidcot (A38) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bristol Airport (Sidcot) Hotel Winscombe
- Premier Inn Bristol Sidcot (A38) Hotel Winscombe, Somerset