“Allways Good”

Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Winscombe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Somewhere we often drop into when we are out and about.
Good choice of food at a variety of prices, I defy anyone not to find something to their liking,
be it price, size or choice of type of dish
Service is more bar than restaurant but there is a restaurant area if you prefer.
My only complaint is my Woody Burger (delicious) not hot enough, I should have sent it back but it was just acceptable and I didn't want my wife to eat alone.
RECOMENDED

1  Thank bignic11
There are newer reviews for The Woodborough Inn

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love to visit the woody, but I wish a few little things would change.
They are great a food. You can ask for changes on the menu. They add extras usually free. But they don't mind delivering a change in soup, expecting you not to mind. (I hate parsnip!) They are not bothered by kids.
But some times you have to wait a while for someone to appear at the bar. The hand dryers a rubbish.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Lovely place to eat, either in the bar or restaurant. Staff very helpful and friendly. Clean and fresh. I dare you experience this place for yourselves.

1  Thank Carolyne D
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The food was a set menu full of choice all freshly prepared to order, food was excellent along with the service and the staff were smart and friendly hope they do the same on other special occasions.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The family met up here recently for a pre Christmas gathering, with relatives coming from Cornwall, Berkshire and Hampshire as well as local. They gave us the Skittle alley function room for lunch and the whole of the afternoon including tea. We were very well looked after and the food was lovely. The grandchildren (all under three) had a wonderful time and were free and able to run around and the adults all enjoyed a game of skittles. We will certainly book this venue again as it was perfect for us in every way.

1  Thank NorbertSandhurst